𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬

"Always know who you are..."

Aira rests peacefully with bandages all over her eyes. They discovered the possibility and usage of her kekkei genkai as it is currently and will be a rare type in this generation, it means she's the only person who have this kind of eyes.

Her room was tightly secured. Skilled ANBU's outside her room, Aira was well aware of that. It's been a few hours since the surgery and a new information of her kekkei genkai to the scientist made them cautious.

Her room door was open, Naruto and Shikamaru came in calmly before they both grunts in reply from the familiar silver hair. She sat up and looks at the wall, she still haven't felt their chakra entered the room.

She thought she was alone.

"Why is it always me..?" She ask herself quietly which Naruto and Shikamaru listens carefully.

"Damn it... This village is just gonna abuse me anyway. Why did mom choose this village... Is this the village she's talking about in her scrolls, it's not that.." she shut her mouth when she felt someone getting close to her before it disappears.

"How is Kawaki—kun doing...." She said before chuckling sadly "It doesn't matter... It will be a relief if he left without me... I'm a burden anyway.." she tighten her fist.

"People just wanted me because of my eyes..." she laid back down.

"I wish I was free..." she murmurs before drifting to a deep sleep. Naruto and Shikamaru looks at each other before Naruto looks at her sadly.

"Bring this child to the lab... and call Ino. We have something to open.." Naruto somehow order.

"Alright.." Shikamaru said and left the room,leaving Naruto looking deeply at Aira who softly snore.

Later on... Aira slept more with an anesthesia injection on her forearm. Ino then went in front of her head and touched Aira's head and Ino's vision became white.

She was inside of Aira's head. It was so empty except for blue flames surrounding the place. A sudden laugh or giggle made Ino cautiously looks everywhere, it was so familiar.

"My little Aira..." Ino widen her eyes when she suddenly pops up in a forest, at the looks of it she was in Iwagakure. A hideout!

She looks at the woman who was about a little younger of her age carries a silver haired child who would giggle from the woman's silly faces. Then suddenly an explosion occurred near her place which she grunts in reply as a man in his 30's appears in front of her.

"━ sama! You must go into hiding!" He said eagerly causing the woman to nod. The loud explosion started to get closer as more men appears in the house in a fighting stance, to protect the only heir.

"Hiro!" The woman calls in panic.

The man looks behind and smile sadly "Go! We'll hold them off! It will buy you some time, go!" The woman disappears causing the man to look in front with a glare.

In that, the place blacked out and Ino could only see is darkness but she could hear the screams of pain which she covers her ears.

Another view appears, the same woman with the little baby met up with someone who's hooded, Ino tries to peek but couldn't as the view will disappear.

"━ you must protect her... She's special.." The hooded person nods slowly as the woman passed the baby to the person.

The woman smiles slowly as she took off her necklace and placed it around the baby "you may not understand this now.. But ━ will explain it to you in future. Aira... You'll be the hope of our world, a balance between Peace and Destruction.. Please... Be careful on your decisions, it could be counted just like ours.