𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗨𝗠𝗔

"Minato-san! What are you doing?!" Kiyoko wails in panic, eyes widen as her figure trembles in fear with her heart pounding. She was about to ran towards him when Hiruzen pulls her back by grabbing her wrist and held her down "Kiyoko! You mustn't!"

She nervously came in, fiddling with her fingertips as they arrived on Kakashi's humble home. He switched the lights open revealing a comfy room, he smiled softly as he sees Aira feeling in ease "make yourself at home..." he says softly as he carefully took his shoes off. Aira gulps nervously and mimic his actions. The scent of home pass through her nostrils as her senses came in.

"You can take your blindfold off.." Kakashi reassures before going in the kitchen. The girl hesitantly took it off but did it anyway as she walks towards the couch and sat down, feeling somewhat relief and safe.

'Is this a right choice for me..?" She thought.

🐚

Her eyes stares right at her matching pajamas in front of the huge mirror placed on her bathroom. She looks at them cluelessly with Kakashi leaning on the doorframe with his arm crossed yet you could see he's smiling behind the mask.

"I'm glad that you've worn the gifts that I bought for you" He said softly, breaking Aira's daydream as she immediately looks at him flustered. She slightly open her mouth to say something which he took a glimpse of a mark around her tongue which was unusual. He never seen such sign, other than the curse seal, around the tongue.

Aira notice his gaze on her tongue causes her to close her mouth and covered it with both of her hands "you weren't suppose to see that..." she murmured and proceed to look down on the floor "why..?" Kakashi asked directly.

A memory hits her like a knife.

"You're getting weak, Aira.." Jigen growls as swings his metal rod on her stomach causing her to fly across the room, screaming in pain as she hits the wall "does that boy makes you soft? If so, I have no choice but to kill him.." he threatened.

Her blue eyes widen as she immediately bows down, her forehead hitting the cold floor "please forgive me! Don't hurt him! I'm sorry! I'll try again! I promise!" She pleaded. Jigen smirks and grabs her chin "if I see you this weak, you'll know what consequences you must face. Am I clear?" The anger in his eyes made herself scared. That even a single glimpse of unfamiliar people made her bow down in tears.

"Don't even cry. I didn't taught you that!" He said and lifted her up to her collar making her scream in pain as she started to suffocate from lack of air.

"I gave you a gift, Aira. Use it! That tongue of a god is a great usage! Don't waste it" She whimper as her eyes stare at his hatred before he threw him in the ground "you disappoint me.."

She gasped before bowing in the floor once again "F-forgive me.."

"Don't show any of them your gifts, Aira or you'll face more than consequences"

Aira hiccup and nodded slightly "I understand, Ishiki-sama"

Kakashi grunts as Aira knelt down on the floor in motion, hitting her head in the floor with a loud thud "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry—" she continues to murmur uncontrollably. Her figure is shaking as tears started to pool from her eyes.

"Kill me if you must.. I'll gladly oblige it" Aira whispered. Kakashi quickly knelt down in front of her as he tries to let her stood up from her feet yet she couldn't budge "Forgive me, Jigen-sama.." his eyes immediately widen, the girl still shakes in fear.