oikawa tooru

You sighed, it's always like this everyday. Oikawa getting swarmed by girls from other schools.

You only liked it because they support your boyfriend, and always cheer for him on his games, and also they give him snacks, that you get to eat. But sometimes they go beyond the line and invade his privacy a little, we never get to enjoy our dates without him being swarmed. It bothered you a little but you got used to it.

"Mina-san, i'm sorry but i'll have to go. My very pretty girlfriend is waiting, and I don't like making her wait for long" Oikawa gave the girls a charming smile and the girls lower their heads in dismay. You blushed at the compliment very pretty girlfriend huh.

Oikawa made his way to you and grabbed you by the waist. Next thing you knew he pulled you in for a kiss. In front of his fans. The girls looked jealous, one was already crying.

"We have to leave now guys, we would like you guys to give us privacy from now on, thank you" he gave them one last smile and waved at them.  As you guys walk pass them, you hear whispers like

"I wish I was her"

"Why can't Oikawa senpai kis me like that?!?2??1"

"Oh to be y/n-chan"

"Tooru, where are we going? The cafe is that way" you were wondering why he took the wrong turn.

"Oh sorry baby, I'm so amused by those girl's faces when I kissed you, they're now so jealous of you baby" he chuckled. You also let out a laugh, "Yeah I was kinda shocked also, I didn't expect you to kiss me in front of them" you said.

"Had to show everyone who I really belong to" he shrugs, wiggling his eyebrows while wearing that smile Iwa-chan hates.