iwaizumi hajime

a/n:  really really slight nsfw but enjoy

Iwaizumi and you just finished doing the deed 👀 you both decided to cuddle for a while then Hajime stood up, putting some clothes on.

"I'm hungry baby, i'm gonna go make food, do you want anything?" he said while sliding his boxers on, and looking at you

"I'll have rice balls please" you smiled at him trying to find your clothes that he ripped off of you a while ago. You found your clothes across the room, how wild and rough you thought.

You followed Iwa to the kitchen then you saw him rolling up your rice ball while playing some music. You hugged him from behind, feeling his toned body.

"Hi baby, here's your rice balls say aaaaah" he said putting the rice balls in front of your mouth. You happily opened your mouth eating the rice ball he made you.

"it's so yummy Iwa can I have another one" you wiggled your eyebrows, looking up at him. He chuckled and proceeded to make another one when "Best Part by H.E.R" played on his speakers.

Hajime took your hand and looked into your eyes "May I have this dance, my lady?" he smirked. You smiled at him but nodded and he took your hands to the living room and you guys danced slowly staring into each other's eyes throughout the whole song. A few kisses were also shared, you both were living in the moment, and all that matters to you both is being in each other's arms.