THREE

_____

HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE

You were now back home

Since you were bored, you headed to were you train. You let your healing kick in some more before Alpha 4 turned on the rock holograms. The holograms appeared and you fought them. You could use your suit but you do that the second half of the training.

After fighting the holograms, Alpha 4 told you more about what you must do for the day of Rita's take over.

After hours of new learning, Alpha 4 told you were could find the main ship of the power rangers.

So you bid goodbye and headed back to your house. You showered and changed into a black sweater, white shirt, blue jeans and black converse.

After you were ready, you headed to the coordinates that Alpha 4 gave you.

Once you got there, you had to jump down as Alpha 4 told you. So you morphed into your suit and jumped down, you then landed in this familiar room. A door opened and you headed in, you then got to the main area of the ship.

"how is this possible" you hear someone say, well more like someone, not sure. It was this dude inside the wall. "who are you" this other Alpha 4 asked

You then de-morphed.

"my name is Y/N Mendes" you said. "and you two are?" you asked after. "Alpha 5 and that is Zordon" said the robot that looks like Alpha 4.

"oh, so you're like Alpha 4" you questioned. "Alpha 4 is alive" Alpha 5 asked in shock and you nodded. "how is that the white power ranger stands in front of us, Alpha 5" Zordon asked.

"I have no clue" Alpha 5 said, "I don't either but please do not tell the others" you said. "you know the identities of the other power rangers?" Zordon asked and you nodded. "I was with them, when they got their coins" you said.

"we will do as you wish, but we need to know how well you can fight" Zordon said. "sure" you said and then Alpha 5 took you down to the pit and you morphed into your power ranger suit.

After fight they were impressed. "how is it that you know how to fight the holograms so well?" Zordon asked. "the white ranger's ship is in my back yard basically" you said.

After talking with them, you all made the decision that you will have to come back to the ship after the rangers leave. So you then said your farewells and headed back home.

Since you were bored out of your mind, you called Jason and talked for a long time. It was not getting late and you both said goodbyes and that you would meet one another tomorrow

But for the rest of the following weeks, you would go to the ship after the other rangers would finished with their training. And during those weeks Jason and you grew even closer. He would come over and you both would hang out by the river behind your house and just talk or be in one another's presence. These hang out would be either in the afternoon or the night, mostly the night.

_____

hope y'all liked the chapter
and sorry it was short

btw go back to "NEVER BE THE SAME"
i ended up changing how the suit looks
but if some of y'all liked the one before
i'll change it
^-^