FOUR

_____

CAN I KISS YOU?

You got up to the noise of your alarm

You got up to the noise of your alarm. You didn't wanna get it since you trained a lot yesterday and you were just a bit sore but good overall.

But you had to get ready for school, so you got up. After changing into your outfit, that consisted of a white cardigan with a black bralette under, black jean and white vans. You put on some mascara and lip tint before going downstairs to get you key.

You then got into your car and headed to school.

Once there you parked your car and headed inside. While walking through the halls, you took a turn and bumped into someone's chest.

"sorry" you say and rub your nose a bit. You then look up and see Jason looking at you. "you okay?" he asked you. You then noticed the bruises on his face "are you?" you asked and brought your hands up to his face.

"damn those holograms really do be kicking there ass" you thought to yourself as your thumb dragged across his cut and bruises.

You thumb then landed on his lips, you looked up at him but he was already looking at you. You both looked at one another's lips and back, you and him leaned in but as soon as your lips were gonna touch, the bell rang and you both separated.

"um, that was the bell, let's get to class" you said to him. "alright" he said and the both of you walked to class.

School finished hours ago and you had just currently finished training. Once you got to the surface you noticed a bomb fire with five people around and you knew exactly who they were. While leaving you stepped on a branch. "fuck" you thought but thank god it was dark.

You noticed that they were looking in your direction but since it was dark they couldn't really see you, so you dipped.

You got home since when but you couldn't sleep, so you went for a long walk to clear your head and what not. While on your walk you past by Jason's house, you were sure if he was home yet but you continued walking.

You then noticed a figure coming your way, it then called your name and that's when you recognized the voice.

"what are you doing here" he asked, "i had to clear my head" you told him. He then nodded "wanna come in?" he asked and you weren't sure. "i don't wanna be a bother" you said to him, "you never are" he told you with a smile and held his hand for you to take, "okay" you said and grabbed his hand.

The both of you then headed into his house.

"is no one home?" you asked since there was no noise, "no, they all had to go somewhere and won't be back wouldn't tomorrow" he told you and you nodded as you followed him to his room.

"wow, never thought i'd be in Jason Scott's room" you said sarcastically and he just rolled his eye. "now you have" he said after.

You then plopped yourself on his bed. "so what's got you having to walk outside this late" he asked as he sat down next to you. "everything" you said and then placed you head on his shoulders. "like" he asked and you looked at him "the future i guess" you said unsure of what to respond with.

You were both looking into one another's eyes and then looking down at one another's lips. Jason and you the began to close the space between you both. However before your lips could touch, Jason said "can i kiss you?."

You smiled and nodded at him.

Your lips then met his.

He then brought his hands to your waist and picked you up, this made you separate your lips from his in surprise, this also caused you to say "woah."

You giggled as he placed you on his lap, you got up and straddled him since it would be more comfortable for you. You smiled at him and then cupped his cheeks and brought him into a steamy kiss.

His lips then went to your neck and sooner or later, found you sweet spot which made you let go of a moan. He then looked at you with a smirk and you smirk back.

"my turn" you said and got up from his lap, you pushed him onto his bed and straddled him again as you then leaned in to kiss him. You then went to his neck and found his sweet spot, he let go of a soft moan this time. "told you" you said.

He then flipped you over and was now hovering above you. Your hands then went to the hem of his shirt and you took it off. He then kissed you once again.

_____

we'll just stop there
but to say the least,
you and jason did the deed

anyways hope y'all liked the chapter
^-^