The End?

Song of the chapter: To The End, My Chemical Romance.

The whole day I've just been drinking by the mausoleum door, a habit I picked up after Zack died. I'm so sick of drowning my sorrows in whiskey. I guess it won't matter, considering this is my last day to live.
I decide to take a nice long walk. It's only 2:23PM so I have plenty of time to spare until night. I'm planning on ending it at midnight.

I look around and see kids playing in the grass, swinging on old swing sets, playing with their dogs. it reminds me of one day when I 9 years old, hanging out with Zack and his friends. They were all at least 5 years older then me. Zack's friend, Matt, suggested that we go to the lake and hand out. everyone agreed and once we got there, there was a HUGE duck bathing in the mud. Zack's best friend Jimmy started chasing it while screaming "LOOK AT THAT DUCK! THATS THE BIGGEST DUCK IVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! COM'ER FUCKIN STALLION DUCK!"
If I told you what the best day of my life was, it was that day. it was the most fun I had ever had. we never saw Jimmy if Matt after that. they just disappeared. I've heard rumors that they died, but I've never seen they're gravestones. they just vanished into thin air I guess. It's really sad. they were all in a band together. Zack,Matt, Jimmy, Johnny and Brian. the only ones left are Brian and Johnny. all the rest of them ether died or disappeared.
I've never really talked to Johnny, and Brian is best friends with Mikey but I've only had a few pointless conversations with him.
Zack and Brian were really close. they both played guitar for they're band and sense Zack was left handed and Brian was right handed, they could stand next to each other and have one guitar going a different direction then the other.

I used to watch them play in Matt's parents garage every weekend. I always looked up to Zack's guitar playing. he always had a way of showing every bit of his personality just by playing a few cords. I always envied him for his talent.
Granted, I had talents of my own, like drawing and painting. I an also a pretty fucking good bassist for that matter. but, could never feel the music as much as Zack did. he had true talent.

I continue walking through the park and happen to run into none other then Brain Fucking Haner. speak of the devil.

"Oh, uh.. hey Raven!" He greets, mispronouncing my name.

"Hey. it's uh.. Reven by the way. like.. 'revenge' without the 'GE' at the end.." damn I'm so awkward! He's just trying to be nice, Reven! Just let him frickin talk!
Stupid mind...

"Oh..uh..right. sorry. anyways, what brings you through here? I haven't seen you sense before....." he sees me start to tear up. "you know... sorry."

"It's okay dude. um.. I've been good these past 7 years. I mean, life is hard but you just gotta get stronger because of it." I feel like the biggest kiss-ass known to man. I am about to end my life tonight and I'm sitting here, trying to tell this guy how strong I am... I guess it is best that I'm gonna be gone and out of everyone's lives.

"Well that's great! I'm glad it didn't take much affect to you! To be honest, it didn't take much to me. people die everyday around here." he said with a smirk. I am about ready to punch hi in his square face.
"What the fuck! He was your best friend and you're not going to show a little bit of respect?! Okay, I loved him. he was my brother and best friend! He was also yours. if it would have been the other way around, he would have been devastated!" I explode pretty much. you don't just say this about someone you were suppose to care about. I don't care if it's been 7 years of not, this was my brother and hero he's talking about.

"Reven, I'm sor-" I cut him off "save it! Why don't you just get the fuck out of here yeah? " I push him. he just turns around and walks away. there is something off about him. I mean, yeah, he's a bitch, but, there is something a little bit more going on. I don't really care though. it won't matter after tonight.

++++skip ahead to that night+++++

I'm sitting on my bed in my room. I'm trembling. I know this is gonna be my last night. it is now 11:55PM, only 5 more minutes to go. I walk over to my desk and write a note for my parents:

Dear. mom and dad,
I'm tired of all the lies. You would think that would have gotten used to them but I haven't. I'm sick of waking up everyday to find my family and neighbors lying dead on the sidewalk, I'm sick of having no one to talk to other then Mikey. I can't do this anymore. If I live then I will never leave this cursed town, I'll never understand what life is like. I can't stay, I can't.

I love you
Reven

After I finish writing the death note, I set it on my desk and check the clock. 12:00AM.
It's time....

I take a knife out from under my bed. back then I used to cut, one reason I wear long sleeves; to cover up the past. I flick open the knife and walk up to the window. I cut the white seal that locks the window shut. a few years back my parents sealed it in case the vampires could find a way to get in. unlikely, but better to be safe than sorry.
I raise the window and jump off the edge. I thankfully land on my feet.

It's so cold and eery at night. I still have my knife on me. I don't want to die here, I want to die by my brother.
I run to the Monroeville Cemetery and sit down next to Zack's grave. a few tears escape my eyes, knowing this will be my end. nothing was happening though. I thought that every one of those things would come running after me, ripping me apart, limb by limb. I'm still just sitting here.

I see something out of the corner of my eye. I turn my head and see a big pair of hazel eyes. they are so beautiful. they start getting closer and I finally get a full view. it's a man. he kinda resembles Mikey, but, he's shorter and chubbier. his eyes are a lot lighter too. as he gets closer, I see that he has shoulder length black hair. his eyes are locked on mine the whole time, not saying a word. I know what he is.

I stand up and walk to him. I'm standing face to face with death. a silent tear rolls down my cheek, I smile. it's all gonna be over. he grabs my throat, exposing my neck. he looks confused though, probably because I'm going into his grasp so willingly. "thank you." I whisper. His eyes slowly start to turn red and I shut my eyes. I know what is about to happen.

I feel his fangs brush the side of my neck but then a loud crash stops them from sinking through. my eyes fly open to see a bright light blinding me.

"Stop, Gerard!" I hear I voice yell. wait, Gerard? Mikey's brother?

Before I can't process what happening, my vision gives out and I'm consumed into darkness....