Chapter 10: A Family Visit

3rd POV

After Torchwick got arrested, Neo got enrolled on Beacon Academy, a new life for becoming Huntress. When Snake Eyes got changed into his old suit but with upgrades (Night_Vision, Gliding mode) He kept his new suit. There's a Knock on the door when he opened it Revealing Blake but older and the other one is a man.

???: Hello What's your name? She asked about his name, then he gestured them to his name.

Kali: Oh Hello Snake Eyes My name is Kali Belladonna & This is my husband Ghira. She greeted him
Ghira: Hello young man. Snake Eyes reminded him that it is her parents, he gestured to them about her relatives.
Kali: Is my daughter ok? She said as he nodded in confirmation then he texts her about her parents When Blake arrived Shocking them about her presence.
Kali: Blake?
Blake: Hi mom. She greeted them as Kali hugged her.
Kali: oh my baby girl.
Ghira: Thank the gods You're okay.
Then we went inside & talk about their life on Menagerie then Snake Eyes gestured to them about his life.

Kali: Oh, I'm so sorry about your master. She said as he gestured that It's okay then He gestured to them to a man named Zartan who murdered his Master.

Ghira: When'd I find him, I will apprehend him. He said as She calmed him down.
Kali: Dear calm down.
Ghira: I know.

He gestured about White Fang is working for another terrorist organization known as COBRA led by Cobra Commander. Then how he became Assassin that he killed the Soldiers from COBRA & White Fang but he regrets his action about killing misguided Faunus.

Ghira: I understand about your actions but don't kill them but Cobra soldiers Ok. He said as he nodded in Agreement, Then He showed Blake & Jinx made a new suit, They were impressed with her work.

Kali: I'm impressed that my daughter worked so hard with her friend.

Blake: Jaune, Thank you. As she said They were in shock that his Real Name then He took off his mask revealing his face
Kali: Jaune, you must be My daughter's Childhood friend Right? She said as he nodded in confirmation.
Blake: Yeah, But He's my boyfriend now.
Kali: I'm so proud of you. She cheered at her daughter.
Ghira: Wow I've never seen my daughter have a Human boyfriend, I'm so happy that humans treated her nicely. He said as he thumbs up.
After few hours The Belladonnas went back home after a visit.

Blake: Thank you Jaune, I can finally be with everyone including you. She said as he nodded then gestured to her that He'll be here for her.

Blake: We need to get some sleep. She said to her Boyfriend as he nodded meaning Yes

They went to bed & having a good night's sleep.