Chapter 4 - Abandoned Village

~HIKARI's POV~

I've been walking for about 20 minutes

I've been walking for about 20 minutes. I know the road is very long, but if I keep complaining it will never be finished. I kept on walking and ignored all the bad things that might cross my mind.

'Just keep going, there's nothing else I can do but move forward' I told myself.

I thought about resting here for a bit before I continued my journey. I also brought the picnic cloth earlier, I think it will come in handy someday. I opened the cloth and lay down for a moment while eating the apple.

"I'm tired" I told myself.

Not gonna lie, this trip is really tiring, walking all day and feeling anxious is very uncomfortable. At least there is someone in this world that I can meet and talk to to get rid of the anxiety inside of me ...

'very difficult isn't it' I thought.

When I lay down with my eyes closed, I heard as if someone was talking. "over here..." as if whispering in my ear.

I was shocked and immediately looked around me ... there wasn't a single person who called earlier. 'maybe I've started going crazy' I thought until I hear that voice again. "over here.." I could barely hear the voice because it was too small but I knew I was like someone was talking.

"SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING!!" I screamed because I didn't want to lose this opportunity to find out what happened.

The voice appeared again in a rather large and clear tone "over here!"

I heard that voice clearly from the direction of the road that I was passing by. I hurriedly took all my things and ran towards the sound.

I am very happy when I look around me. "This turned out to be a village !!" I said in a very happy voice.

I am very happy to be able to come to a village, finally to be able to meet people here ...

...

...

...

that's what I thought.

The moment I entered the boundary of this village, everything didn't match my expectations. I am shocked.

nobody in this village ... everything is empty and neglected, 'what the hell !!' .

I walked past all the uninhabited empty houses that were on my left and right in confusion. I did not think that I was the only one in this world. when I thought who called me here? nobody around here! does that call me even a human? I got goosebumps when I thought about it.

"This is unbelievable" I told myself, who would not be surprised if someone yelled at and appeared a village with no one there. Of course everyone will panic about that.