Part 2

I woke up, keeping my eyes closed. Maybe if didn't open them I could still see Harry in my dream, which was anything but innocent. If only Harry knew what I had dreamt.
The night before we completed the dare, but that was probably the last thing I remembered. I didn't even know how I got to my bed. I had to face another day without telling Harry I was in love with him, just another ordinary day. It was days like this that hurt the most.
I had spent a whole night with him and I could come clean about it. But he probably didn't love me back so end of story. At least I wouldn't see him in a while. I could just tell him I was busy.

The sunshine on my face made me dread opening my eyes.
I gasped as I saw that I was looking out Harry's window. Not mine. Okay, Y/N. Don't overreact.
I still dreamt what I dreamt in Harry's bed.
I looked down at myself. Oh no. I lifted the sheets just to make sure. I was naked in Harry's bed! The last thing that would make my dream be true would be a naked Harry sleeping beside me.
I crossed my fingers, turning to see him sleeping. I had slept with Harry? That meant my dream was real. Man, what a night.
I smiled to myself, moving closer to Harry but at the same time trying not to wake him. I faced the window, my back to Harry once again. Dozing off again sounded good, but I was surprised by Harry's arms snaking around me, pulling me even closer. And it was then, his chest against my back and his face buried in my neck, that we fell back to sleep.

The buzzer woke us up, startled.
"Those are the boys." Harry said, rubbing his eyes.
I got out of bed and started dressing. Again, the buzzer.
"You should get that." I laughed, looking for my dress.
"We can talk about this later, right?" Harry asked, putting on his boxers.
"Sure." I smiled.
I finally found my dress so the only thing left were my shoes. Which I had left by the front door. Where the boys would be at in any minute.
"Harry!" I called out.
He ran over to me, knowing it was urgent.
"My shoes, I need my shoes."
"Damn! I forgot about that. And it's already too late. The boys will be here-"
Ding! Perfect timing.
"Okay, I'll go to your backyard and go around. Hide my heels and meet me at the front door." I ordered, running for my life.

I heard voices as I left the house, the sound of nature taking over. I walked barefoot on the grass, avoiding windows or doors until I reached my destination. Harry was nowhere to be seen.
I cursed under my breath.
Maybe he was having difficulties, I could just do it myself. I reached for the door handle, hoping Harry hadn't locked it.
I claimed victory as I stepped in the house once again, but the search for my shoes wasn't as fruitful. Robbers started playing in my pocket.
Alarmed, I answered the call and hurried outside before anyone heard me.
"Y/N, I'm walking over right now. Everyone wanted to be by the pool so I figured I'd go around as well." Harry explained.
"Yeah, great timing. I was in your house when you called. Just hurry so I can leave. I don't want them to find out I spent the night here." I replied, embarrassed.
When I hung up, I could already see him walking over to me.
"Thanks. I should go now." I whispered.
I pecked his cheek and started to walk away when Harry stopped me, just in time, as the front door opened.

"Harry, you out here?" We heard Liam say.
Harry pushed me up against a wall, out of Liam's eye-range. He pressed a finger to my lips and emerged from his position.
"Hey Liam. I was just heading back to you all." Harry replied.
"Oh, I just thought I heard you talking to someone and some music playing too." Liam chuckled.
"No, I heard the same thing and I came out here to see if it was anybody at the door or something." Harry lied horribly.
"Oh alright. Let's go have breakfast then, I'm starving." Liam chuckled.
Harry nodded and soon enough, I heard the door slam behind them. Harry sure was discreet. I didn't think twice, I walked as fast as I could to the gate still barefoot.
I closed it gently and put my heels on, letting out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. I looked around to make sure I wasn't being watched and headed for my car.

"I can't believe it! Finally you do something correctly!" Mikayla, my best friend, cheered.
"Well I wish I could remember more of it, honestly. This hangover is horrible." I groaned at her high pitched voice.
"For once things are going your way. You should be happy." She smiled.
"I'm not so sure. Harry's gonna call me so we can talk about what happened. I don't even know what I'm gonna say to him." I sighed.
"What about: I know we had sex last night and all, but if you loved it as much as I did we should totally date." Mikayla suggested, raising her eyebrows.
"I think I'll pass. I'm not gonna tell him I'm in love with him. Maybe he thinks this was a mistake. We were drunk. We're single. We're adults. Things happen." I shrugged.
"So if he says you both screwed up you're going to agree?" She asked, confused.
I nodded in reply. What other choice did I have?
"Y/N, this is your chance to tell him! Come on, how long have you been in love with this dude? I think it's time. Don't wait for him to find someone else." Mikayla insisted, grabbing her coat and purse.
"Okay. I'll see how the situation is. I might even call you." I laughed, accompanying her to the door.
"You have me on speed dial." She winked as she walked away. Time to face Harry.