10

"Namjoon...hey" Sooyoung uttered nervous that he heard their conversation.

"You're trying to break up Jungkook and Y/n by lying? I thought you were better than this Sooyoung." Namjoon shook his head in disbelief not wanting to accept that his sweet Sooyoung would do something like this.

Sooyoung bit her lip trying to think of an excuse but being caught in the act didn't help her. Minji ran off trying to avoid Namjoon but was stopped when a large figure stood in front of her blocking her path.

"Hi J-Jin" Minji muttered letting out a nervous smile.

"I can't believe you Sooyoung...you're suppose to be the nice innocent shy girl. What happened?" Namjoon whispered.

"Well I'm tired of being that girl! I'm tired of being the side character in someone's story! I just want my crush to love me back is that so hard to ask for!" Sooyoung yelled letting out all her frustration.

Jin stepped forward making eye contact with Sooyoung who had tears in her eyes because of how frustrated she was.

"Sooyoung you can't force feelings they have to both ways Jungkook rejected you just accept that and move on. Y/n and Jungkook love each other and you just ruined a beautiful relationship because of your stupid revenge." Jin said sternly not breaking eye contact.

Sooyoung scoffed looking away before looking him back in the eyes, "It's not like you know what it's like to have a one sided love."

"I do actually." Namjoon spoke up.

"Oh really? Towards who?" Sooyoung asked with attitude.

"Towards you Sooyoung. I thought maybe since Jungkook rejected you, you would get over him and finally give me a chance." Sooyoung stood silent during Namjoons confession.

"Joonie I-"

"No Sooyoung don't. You can't call me that anymore. Not after everything you have done."

Namjoon walked out followed by Jin disappointed that Sooyoung would ever think that she would even think to do something like this.

"You're not gonna tell them are you!" Sooyoung shouted towards Jin and Namjoon.

"I am going to tell the Sooyoung and don't expect to get away with this." Jin spatted out glaring at Sooyoung.

MEANWHILE

"Please Y/n hear me out I would never cheat on you I love you too much." Jungkook was begging outside of Y/n's bedroom door sobbing.

"Leave me alone Jungkook what do you not understand about that." Y/n opened the door making Jungkook stumble.

"I-I know Y/n but you have to understand-"

"Jungkook I know you didn't cheat on me it's just...I need some time. Please."