Chapter Seven

It's 1:23 am... And I'm just now pulling into my drive way with Tay. My moms not here but that's nothing new. But what surprises me is Bre sitting on my porch. She's been blowing up my phone since I left the house but I've tried my best to ignore it. Tay looks at me then back to my porch where Bre is standing.

"I'm not leaving you here with her."
"Well what am I suppose to do?"
"We're gonna go inside, you're gonna pack a overnight bag and get your stuff for school in the morning and come spend the night at my house."
"Excuse you? I don't know you like that..."
"You don't know Bre either. I just want you to be safe and I'm scared to leave you here."
"Okay come on."

We get out of the car and Bre doesn't move. I walk up onto the porch with Tay right behind me. Bre eyes Tay in the worst way then flashes a concerned look at me.

"Sydney I need to talk to you! Can you please text me or call me when you get a chance?"
"Y'all don't have anything else to talk about Brelynn .... I got it from here"

I don't know what the hell Bre was thinking but the look on her face said a lot...

"Tay give us a minute okay?"

Tay looked at me then shrugged her shoulders and walked back to her car.

"Look Bre I don't know what you think is going on but its nothing between me and Tay... we were just hanging out before you blew everything out of porportion. Besides you don't deserve my time anyway, don't you have Zori to tend to? Youn need me."

"Syd I'm sorry. I really over reacted its just I like you ... a lot. I don't wanna see you with her."

"How can you see me when you busy playing house with your lil friend?"

"Syd Im sorry. Im sorry for treating you like this.. please just don't do anything with her. I really like you and don't want you with her."

"Bre I don't fucking want Tay..."

I say it a little too loud and Tay hears me getting mad leaving my driveway and speeding down the street... fuck.

"Then what do you want Syd?"

"I wanted you...."

"Wanted?"

"Still want.. but.."

"But?"

"You really scared me and then Tay was telling me stuff about you not being mentally stable and I don't want to be in an abusive relationship."

"Sydney.... do you know how fucking crazy you sound? There's nothing wrong with me mentally. I swear to God we can go ask my parents right now! Tay is a manipulative compulsive liar. I just got a little jealous."

"A little jealous?"

"Aye shut the fuck up. You were with the enemy."

"Well I'm sorry. I just liked getting attention from someone who seemed interested in me. You seemed to be busy with that girl and always seemed to leave me hanging for her. That hurt my feelings Bre."

"I'm sorry love. It wont happen again if you give me a second chance I promise... cross my heart"

"Gawd, Don't start that lovey stuff, I'm trying to be mad at you."

"You can't be mad at me. I'm too adorable for that shit."

"hmmff"

"So you mad bae? you mad?"

She gets close to me squeezing my waist causing me to squirm and giggle falling into her arms. Ugh. I don't know who to believe honestly.