I hate you but do I ?

King had to leave for London and they were all so sad so Prachi and Kiara slept with prerna that bed could fit 10 people priara wondered how they slept like this although there bed was as big.

Disha 's house

Disha : So my suspicion was right purab moved on ,with the one person....., The one person who always tried to break our marriage , but I don't blame it all on Aliyah  , if purab put effort into our marriage , this wouldn't have happened.

And tears came out of disha's eyes. Immediately she called pragya.

Disha (crying): pragya .........I ...I.

Pragya: Disha atleast tell me what is wrong .

Disha(crying): I..........I .

Pragya: Disha are you capable to drive here , come we will speak .

On the road

Aliyah was walking carelessly thinking of what Disha had told her .

Flashback

Disha: you know Aliyah !! I think you are insecure I will take away purab you're scared of me .

Aliyah: purab is mine and I know he loves me he wouldn't ever think of cheating on me not at all .

Disha:  can I tell you a secret you know your dear darling husband calls me after every two hours to make sure I'm fine ,picks and drops me  at work , makes sure I take my meds and out of all spends the day with me isn't  that just amazing .

Aliyah: you're lying purab would never do that .

And Disha received a phone call from......purab .

Disha: see he's even calling me right now.
And Aliyah ran out of the house .

Disha decided to answer the phone.

Disha: hello

Purab: hello Disha is Aliyah  there with you .

Disha: she was here bad she just left

Purab: ok thanks

And he hang up

End of flashback

Singh house

Disha arrived and as pragya opened the door, Disha immediately hugged her and sobbed in her arms .

Pragya: Disha come sit down, tell me what's wrong

Disha: I ..... It's purab.

Pragya: you both still fighting like you used to before I left ha. It ok Disha he was just teasing you.

Disha: pragya we ......... We separated

Pragya:how did this happen Disha , why did you separate

Disha's flashback

Flashback