T H R E E

The next morning I woke up surprisingly early. I've never been an early riser, quite the opposite really. I'd sleep through the morning and stay awake all night and the cycle would repeat. The bags under my eyes is proof of my self inflicted insomnia, no matter how much concealer I try to hide it with.

But this morning I woke up at 7am, the birds singing outside and the sun peaking through my thick new curtains welcoming me to the real world. Rather grudgingly, I got up from bed and walked over to my new bathroom, grabbing some fresh underwear from my torn up rucksack.

Yawning, I got in the fancy bathroom with lots of expensive shower gels, body and face washes, hair shampoos, conditioner and basically all the rich oils and moisturizers I'd never had before. I smiled seeing them and more excited then before, I take my time showering, occasionally swapping some bottles for a different one.

This is the most relaxing shower I've ever had. Usually I just take my cheap shower gel and hair products and quickly wash up under the cold water but here there's so much things to choose from. All different water temperatures, fresh towels, oils and I even found a packet of pads and shaving razors.

I silently note to thank Julian for thinking of everything as I wrap a bathrobe over me and head to the sink, finding a new pack of toothbrushes and toothpaste.

After finishing washing up, I brush through my hair and decide to braid it and go back to my joined room and change into some old, clean clothes.

I fix my bed sheets and slip into my worn out converses and walk down the steps into the kitchen.

Like yesterday, Julian is at the stove making food. Upon my entrance he turns his head and smiles at me. "I'm making breakfast, you can just sit down I'll bring it to you."

I nod in thanks and walk over to the table, a familiar smiling blond already there.

Sebastian pushes out the chair beside him and grins at me so I take this as an invitation and sit down beside him. At the head of table sits Francis drinking a cup of coffee and reading some files in his hand. Across from Sebatian sits a half asleep Oliver, leaning against his elbow, his eyes fluttering shut. Dominic enters, scowl on his face and moves to sit down but noticing Oliver in his state, he smirks in a devious way and walks over to the kitchen counter grabbing two pots from the cupboard.

Sebastian grins wide at his older brother, while I furrow my brows watching curiously.

"You're gonna wanna cover your ears for this." Sebastian warns and takes his own advice. I quickly do the same and not a second later, Dominic stands above his now sleeping brother and loudly bangs the pots together.

Oliver jumps, his face slipping from his elbow and almost banging onto the table. He looks around in horror as if looking for an attacker and upon seeing his cackling twin and older brother, he jumps up and tries to attack Dominic.

Dominic drops the pans and I cringe as it makes a loud noise that echoes around the room and Oliver tackles him, both of them fighting.

I watch with wide eyes, Sebastian watches while still laughing, Julian glances at them trys not to bump into them and quickly picks up the pots and puts them back where they previously were. Francis just closes his eyes and sighs.

A few moments passes by before a fed up Francis glares at them.

"That's enough." He says to them sternly.

They both surprisingly listen to their eldest brother and stop. They throw eachother one last challenging glare before taking a seat on opposite ends of the table.

Julian comes over with plates and places one infront of everyone. He made everything: bacon, eggs, toasts, waffles, pancakes, tea, coffee, OJ. There were many more but half of them I didn't even know the name of.