Discovery

Rue and Lexi have been best friends since preschool but as they got older their friendship kinda become a little (or a lot) one-sided especially when Jules came to town. 

Rue feel for Jules, like hard. They meet at that one stupid party, went home together and then a bunch of shit happened and Jules ended up leaving Rue at that train station to go to NYC, then Jules came back and had to go to therapy while Rue was crying with Ali over pancakes and after that Rue went to Jules' house and said merry Christmas and left. So yeah, they have both been through a lot of shit but now break it over and school is coming back and not only are Rue and Jules terrified but Lexi is too as she has discovered some things about herself that surprised her at first but looking back on everything it was kinda obvious.

Over the school break, Lexi had done a lot of thinking. Mostly about Rue. Rue was all she thought about and that one moment where Rue taught Lexi how to french kiss kept replaying in mind like when you've found a new favourite song and that's all your Spotify account consists of.

Lexi always wondered why she never had one of those "boy crazy" phases and turns out it was just because she didn't like boys. 

On the last day of break, Lexi saw Rue riding her bike probably on her way to a NA meeting or to see Ali. Seeing Rue stopped Lexi in her tracks for a minute she thought of maybe seeing if she needed a lift or something but quickly backed out of her thought as she was too nervous to even talk to the girl cause she didn't want to make a fool out of her self. It's not like she wouldn't see her the next day.

Word count: 316 

AN: Hi this is my first time writing so I hoped you enjoy I know it's a bit short but I'll try to update soon and make the other chapters longer.

L <3