"I Had to See You"

Lexi's POV:

As I'm in class I get a text from Cassie telling me to meet her near her locker in five mins. "Sir can I please go to the bathroom, "I say as the teacher gives a quick nod then pulling his focus back onto the lesson which was boring anyway.

As I'm walking to my sisters' locker I get pulled into another hallway by Cassie. "Holy shit Lex are you dating Rue Bennett. I mean I don't judge but why didn't you tell me. Oh my god is she the person you were saying you wanted to hook up with? " Cassie blurted out as I look around frantically trying to find a way out of this awkward situation. "wait how did you even find out? " I said. "Well, when I came home last night you too were cuddling in your sleep and at school this morning she kissed you on your head. " Cassie explained. "So your fine with it, " I ask. "Lex, I knew you were gay and had a crush on Rue like forever ago. " Cassie said catching me off guard for a minute. "wait how did you know, "I asked. "I walked in on you guy french kissing, I mean I know she was just teaching you but straight friends don't do that. "Cassie said making me laugh. "ok I'm going to go back to class now, talk to you tonight, "I said.

As I was walking down the hall I got pulled into the janitor's closet. As I heard the door shut I was imminently being kissed but the one and only Rue Bennett. "I had to see you, " Rue said in between kisses. "Rue, you do know we are in school right? " I ask her, looking her in her big brown eyes. "I know, I'll see you later, " Rue says giving me a small smile that will be in my head all day. 

Word Count: 327

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a bit. This is just a quick fill chapter because I have some ideas but I still need to plan them out. Stay safe.

L<3