PART 2 OF FLOOR X READER WHOOOO

Okay so the floor got rly sad and guess what...u had a doggie....

Now the dog is whining and nearly crying for u.

So the floor gives in and tried to get you put of the never ending pit but barfs up ur roommate instead.

So the floor looks at your roommate and is like "DAMN GURL UR ALSO LOOKIN FINEEEEE." Da floor says.

Ur roommate is all like "DAMN FLOOR UR LOOKING FINE UR SELFF."

So da dog is just staring at this like wtf and grabs some popcorn. 

So now he watching two ppl say flirty things to each other and yells "DAMN THIS MOVIE IZ FINEEEE." So ur dog goes over and finds a coffee cup and shows ur roommate and she goes all "DAMN CUP UR LOOKING EXTRA FINE." and she starts making out with it. 

So da floor all like "ME OR CUP CHOSE WOMAN." And she like oh relax hun ur not worth me anyway. So then....he gobbles her up..

So then ur dog looks at da floor and falls in love. 

They then spend a week watching celling and making out. So da dog went to da kitchen to get food and saw .....DU DU DUUNNNN da coffee cup so he all like. 

"DAMN coffee cup ur looking good."

So they start maling out and then floor all like.

"DAMN U COFFEE CUP."

So then he all like "CHOSE DOGO CHOSE."

Then dog hides cup and sayd I chose....CUP"

Then the floor gobbles up the dog

The end for now