author's note

heyy i'm back y'all with another x reader fic. this one is gonna be about sukuna and i'm pretty exited for this one. the readers pronouns are she/her in this one, so sorry if doesn't apply to you. but you can always check out my other works which are gender neutral so far.

does this mean more unnecessary work for me and slower updates? YES DEFINITELY SO SORRY IN ADVANCE. but for sukuna? it's def worth it.

i did this one bc i am a big simp for this hot ass tattoo man and even though it might seem out of character i'm going to write him how i want to while trying to keep it as in character as possible. if you don't like it, don't read it. simple.

also i just caught up with the jjk manga and i am IN PAIN so consider this a coping mechanism.

some points of him will seem to be ooc but that's just because we never got to see a romantic side of him. so this is just MY interpretation. of course you're all entitled to your own opinion but don't shove it in the comments. once again if you don't like it just simply click on another fic thats fits to your liking.

BIG REMINDER: sukuna is overall a very mean and evil person in general and will be portrayed as such in the ff. this includes toxic behaviour and that stuff. now i absolutely DO NOT condone any of the behaviour in real life and if anyone does treat you like this it's best that you stay away from them. block them. do whatever you need to do. always put yourself first.

with that being said. hope you guys enjoy the story!