Chapter 9

Hey guys sorry I know I haven't posted in a while! So I thought I would post today! Also thank you so much guys I have over 1 thousand views! That means so much to me! Love you guys! Also If you guys are big switched at birth fans follow my fan account on Instagram "switched bemmett" I try to post every day ok enough chit chat lets start the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EMMETT'S POV
___________________________
Me and bay stayed at the beach for several hours. We even stayed to watch the sun set. We finally decided it was time to go ,but what bay didn't know, I was going to surprise her by going out to dinner. Sure it was only our first day in LA together but I wanted her to be happy. i told her i would drive and she just nodded and got into the truck. i started the engine and drove off. Bay just sat there with a content smile on her face. i loved making bay happy, sometimes im a idiot though and tick her off because i just cant control my over protectivness just like the time with ty and the whole email situation. Gosh I was so stupid not to trust her. We finally arrived at a restaurant called ellanas. It was a small ,but very clean and popular here in LA.
Bay (signs): why are we here? I thought we were going home?
Emmett (signs): well.. I thought I would surprise you and take you out to dinner so, surprise!
Bay (signs): oh Emmett...
Bay didn't even finish her sentence she was just so happy. We walk into the restaurant. Bay told the usher a table for two and then she lead us to our seats. We were sat into a small round booth ( which is unusual because they're normally so big). Bay sat down first then i slid In beside her. The usher gave us our menus and told us a waiter will be right with us.

BAYS POV
___________________________
Bay (signs): Emmett this is wonderful.
Emmett (signs): I thought you would like it.
I gave him small smile and looked at my menu. They had everything here! Chinese, Italian, American, Greek, and more!
Waiter (speaks): hi my name is Hunter and I shall be your server tonight can I start you off with some drinks?
Emmett signs to me what he wants and say ok.
Bay (speaks): I will have water with lemon and he will have sweet tea.
The waiter nods and walks away to get our drinks.
Emmett (signs): So what are you go to get?
Bay (signs): a Greek cranberry salad what about you?
Emmett (signs): the all American cheese burger with fries.
Bay (signs): typical guy.
Me and him laugh a little then the waiter returns with our drinks. He asks for our orders and I give him me and Emmett's orders. Fifteen minutes later the waiter returns with our food and we eat up. After we're done eating we pay for food and drive home or should I say Emmett drove us home.
Emmett (signs): So did you enjoy your surprise?
Bay (signs) : I loved it, it was perfect.
I smile at him and kiss him on the cheek. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him. I look up into his beautiful blue eyes and smile. I already know I'm gonna love living here in LA.