Chapter 2

hey guys I'm gonna try to update every day this week because it's exam week and we get out early so whoop whoop to that! So yeah hope you are enjoying the story story so far. feel free to comment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EMMETT'S POV
_________________________________________
Me and bay were finally doing what I dreamed! I honestly thought she wasn't going to go after her the punishment thing. I'm still really mad at daphne for that. Like seriously she lets my innocent girlfriend take her punishment? That's so low and pathetic. Bay parks the car in the parking garage.
Bay (signs): we're here!
Emmett (signs): you sure you want to do this?
Bay (signs): of course! this is going to be so fun! and also I get to spend four years living with my amazing boyfriend.
I smile at her and we get out of the car to get all of our bags out. we get our bags and start walking toward the airport building. we go in and get through baggage and security. And walk to our gate, A3.
Bay (signs): we still have 30 minutes until we can board.
Emmett (signs): that means we have 30 minutes to change our minds if we wanted to
Bay (signs): are you having second thoughts about this?
Emmett (signs): of course not! you know this has been my dream ever since the day I met you! I was just saying that for you.
Bay (signs): I love you
Emmett signs): I love you