Imagine 1 | The Neighbour

Y/n

The sun was starting to set. There was chill breeze around me. The sky was filled with orange and blue, it was beautiful. I was finally free after all semester exams and campus interviews. I was brought back into reality when I heard a barking sound.
I turned towards that direction and saw a husky dog and my eyes bulged after seeing that. I loved dogs. It was seated on a big sofa. I tried calling it but it didn't budge. After many failed attempts I gave up.

After some time, I heard a person calling someone and turned towards that direction. The husky was barking at someone. I saw a hand of someone by the door and got scared and turned away. I heard a guy's voice calling ''storm'' guessing that must be the dog's name.

Curiosity got the best out of me and I turned slowly towards the dog. There was a guy and his back was facing me. He had dense,long,curly hair that reached up to his neck and his ends looked like they were highlighted brown. He looked quite tall and he had broad shoulders. He was talking to the dog which I wasn't able to hear due to the distance.

I caught a glimpse of his side profile and I was stunned to say the least. It was Vijay deverakonda. From what I heard when I arrived in this neighborhood that there was a famous person's house is here, I didn't know it was him. I had been living here for 2 months without knowing vijay deverakonda is my neighbour.

I didn't know how long I had been looking at him because, he caught me staring at him and he had questioning look on his face and I quickly turned away.

I heard him say "Hey"

I turned towards him with a nervous smile and said "hi"

He was seated on the big sofa with his dog storm. His questioning look was now replaced with a smile, as the wind swept my hair sideways. And I must say his smile was beautiful.

"You know me?" He asked me after a moment.

To which I replied "No not at all" in a sarcastic way.

He laughed slightly, Guessing he caught the sarcasm in my voice. He looked very relaxed. He was wearing a black t shirt and cream coloured shorts. It was such a simple outfit but he made it look very good.

"I've never seen you here before" he questioned me.

"Yeah I just moved here two months ago" I answered him.

He nodded.

"I like your dog" I said looking at the dog.

He smiled a little hearing the compliment and said " Thanks, his name is storm I just bought him 5 months ago"

He stared at me for sometime and I did the same, surprisingly it was not awkward. I didn't know how I was not freaking out when he was staring at me.

"What do you do?" He asked me wanting to start a conversation. And I was not complaining.

"Oh I just finished my exams and campus interviews and I'm waiting for the results" I said.

He says "Oh ok good luck, which company are you looking forward to join?"

I was slightly suprised by his curiosity but I answered him. We continued to talk like that for an hour. He did not show any celebrity stardom at all. He was very down to earth and listened carefully to what I was saying.

Vijay Deverakonda

I was feeling really tired and happy at the same time because I was finally home after two months of continuous shooting for my next film "liger". I thoroughly enjoyed shooting it. It was my first physical film and
it took a toll on my body and I was exhausted. My family was happy that I was back after a long time. And my stormy was very happy that I was home. I love him. He's my baby. He got really big considering he's only 6 months old.