Imagine 4 | Nothing more

Y/n

"Wow" I awed at the sight in front of me. Vijay smiled seeing my reaction.
We were standing in the balcony. The whole city was visible. It was my first time visiting his home. I felt like I was on top of the world. I looked down and saw that we were pretty high up causing me to back up a little.

"Do you like it?" Vijay asked while he stood near me. I was stunned so I just nodded. He chuckled in amusement.

"It's my favorite place in the house" he said and sat on the sofa that was perched on the wooden floor. He patted the seat next to him. I smiled and sat down. He circled his hands around my shoulders and drew me closer to him. I rested my head on his shoulder and enjoyed the view.

                      Vijay Deverakonda

I sighed and laid back on the sofa. I felt content in life or in general. I love y/n so much. We've been together for little over 5 months now. I met her when I was shooting for dear comrade. She was very shy at first but eventually warmed up. Only my close friends and my family know about us. I'm not ready expose our relationship to the social media just yet. I felt much happier after she came into my life. This is the first time she's coming to my house as I was busy shooting otherwise I would've introduced her to my family a little early. They all liked her so I was really happy.

"Do your parents know about us yet?" I asked her remembering she said her parents didn't know about us 3 months ago.

"No" she shook her head and sat up straight. I looked at her confused.

"We can tell them tomorrow. Are you free tomorrow?" She asked me with her beautiful smile causing me to smile. I nodded yes.

"Ok tomorrow" she said with a laugh.
It looked like she was nervous.

"Don't be nervous. They'll like me" I said with a smile and ran my fingers through my long hair.

"They're going to be really shocked after they see you. I mean they only watched you in tv. I'm not an exception. So much time passed in the blink of an eye." She chuckled as she looked around.

"So you're my fan ah?" I said with a smirk and started playing with her fingers. I never got to knew whether she was my fan or not. It doesn't really change anything but I was curious.

"Obviously" she said and rolled her eyes.

"Don't leak my address please" I made a scared face to play with her. She laughed and slightly hit me on my arm.

"Trim your beard vijay" she said and touched my beard. It had become long now. I don't think I had a long beard since arjun reddy. That too to get a drunkard look.

"I can't. It's for the movie I'm filming day after tomorrow" I said and looped my fingers with her's. She smiled at the gesture.

                                  Y/n

He looked handsome with the beard but he'd be more good looking if he trimmed it. He took both of my hands and cupped his face. I smiled and kissed his cheeks. Omg!! I've never done that before. I retreated a little to see his reaction. He smirked and kissed both of my cheeks hardly. I laughed at his childishness. His beard tickled me causing me squeal a little.

I placed my head on his lap closed my eyes feeling a little sleepy. I felt him kissing my forehead. I opened my eyes to look at him. He was smiling down at me. I smiled and tucked on his shirt signalling him to lay down with me. It was a pretty big sofa so it fits two people.

He laughed and adjusted his body so that I was the little spoon. He put his arms around me securely. I slept hearing his heart beat. I'm so happy that I'm his and he's mine. This is what I want and nothing more.

(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。 (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Sorry for the delay guys. I was stuck. I didn't have any ideas. But thank you for reading my imagines. It means a lot to me. Keep supporting and stay safe.