Imagine 2 | Love?

Y/n

I was out of breath. I was hiding in a corner that connected my house and Bobby's house. We were playing hide and seek. It had been many years since we played hide and seek. I know we were grownups, at least Bobby and his friends were. I'm a little younger than him.We're actually neighbour's. I've known him since I was a baby. He was like a brother to me, atleast a year ago. Now, I don't know. I have mixed feelings. Coming to Bobby, I don't know where he is. There is a small lamp that was hanging from the ceiling behind me, where my house is.

I turned to my side and saw my shadow.I was disappointed a little because the shadow could get me caught. I heard footsteps approaching my direction, so I turned a little and saw bobby and decided to scare him a little. He was searching for a place to hide. No one will be able to hear us because we were a little behind our house.

I lowered my neck and approached him from behind and shouted "Aaaa".

                               Bobby

I felt like laughing. We were playing hide and seek. I was searching for a place to hide when someone screamed behind me.

"Aaaa" I screamed and turned around to find y/n laughing loudly. Her laughing brought a smile to my face don't know why. I breathed in relief that Martin (my friend) who was searching for us didn't find me.

" How long were you standing here?" I asked her while collecting my breath.

"Not that long" she replied containing her laugh.

I opened my mouth to speak when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw a footwear of someone. So in instinct, I grabbed her hand hid in the corner with her. We were literally so close that her breath was fanning my neck and our hearts were beating loudly.
It was so dark where we were standing. I doubt anybody could find us here. The footsteps were now nearing and we heard voices. I heard Martin speaking to someone. I started sweating.

" Hey should we check the corner?" Martin asked someone.

" You can check it I won't go it's really dark there" said anand (my other friend). So anand is found and is helping Martin finding others.
y/n slightly laughing in front of me. Even I tried to control my laugh. I felt her doing something. I noticed that I still hadn't left her hand and my face became red. I freed her hands took a long breath.

                                 Y/n

His long breath fanned my forehead. I started sweating heavily. These idiots were taking too much time. They argued for a minute and left from there. Confirming they were out of our sight, I got out from the dark and stood in front of the light. I turned to look at bobby. He was heavily sweating too. He looked at me and laughed a little. I smiled and stood in front of the steps and took a long breath.

"That was close" he said with a heavy breath.

"Yeah" I replied after calming down a little.

We were just standing in silence looking at each other. I looked at my hands and noticed that they were sweating so much. I rubbed them on my thighs. I heard someone shouting and saw that almost everyone was found. Only bobby and I were left. I decided to leave that place before they think something else. I looked at bobby and he was thinking the same.
I gestured for him to go first.

"When will you come out?" He said looking at me.

" After they find me" I said with a smirk on my face.

He looked at me with a smile on his face. He looked so handsome in the light. I looked at what he was wearing. He was wearing a pista green t shirt and blue jeans. The cuffs were loosened and his hair was disheveled. I don't think I've ever seen someone this good looking. I looked at his face and saw him smirking. I blushed and turned the other way.