Carina?

Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.

-Martha Graham

"Nani you need to get up and get ready," I say getting ready. I decided to wear my red and white with NYC on the front and my classic black tights and matching dance shoes with gold hoop earrings. I headed downstairs and found Liyah already digging into waffles and it sounded like Zayn was still in the shower. "Mmmm waffles, thank you tia," I say kissing her forehead as I passed her. "Good morning mija. Sleep well?"

"I did, hey Liyah you want some coffee?" I say waving it at her.

"Is that even a question? Of course," she says tying up her hair. We were blessed with our mom's incredibly long, thick and did I mention fast growing hair. "I help her style her hair before digging int my waffles. Nani came down in her grey pants and grey and white top. "Hey Zayn, how is it 2 girls beat you to finish getting ready?" I say grabbing my water bottle and tossing it in my bag. 

"Hey, hey perfection takes work," he says motioning to himself.

"Yea, yea we gotta head out your highness. Bye tia, we'll be back soon but I'll call if things change," I safe getting everybody out the house. We head into the car with Zayn driving and Nani in the passengers. Zayn is the only one of us who has an international driver's license. We get to this cool looking place and find the guys already there. "Hey guys," I say before slamming the door shut. "Hey what happened to that sick beat?" says Nani already warming up. She starts at it and Aaliyah joins in with a bit of hip action. "That's my sister y'all!" I saw hyping her up. " Hey Max give me Track 34," I say pulling up my my sleeves and Zayn behind me. You see Track 34 is Rotate Becky G and Burna Boy and it's high power but really fun. The part where I have to lean out and Zayn grabs me by my foot and kinda tosses me and catches me and everyone is cheering. We all decide to chill for a bit and hang out before lunch. Across the road there's a studio for films and stuff and we see a guy jogging in our direction. "Hi my name is Paul and I just saw your dancing and it was amazing!"

"Thank you, means a lot to us," I say as everyone cheers at the comment. 

"Well I loved your energy so do you mind if we watch for a while?" he says looking at us. 

"What do you guys say?"

"I'm cool with it,"

"Same,"

"Yea you guys can join us no problem," I say as we get ready for another round.

"Hey let's do Problem," says Liyah getting up. 

"Let's do it," I say getting into place. Aaliyah and I made a dance together to her favourite song and it's our thing. Paul gets back with a group of people in time to see Aaliyah and I start. The others join in behind us. As Iggy's rap starts I step outta the way for Aaliyah's solo. "Go Liyah! Go Liyah!" he start cheering as she flips and hand stands and flips into a split effortlessly. As we end I hug my sister as the guys go wild. What can I say, Martin girls are amazing dancers. " That was some incredible dancing!" says an older looking guy. I turn around to face him, Liyah still in my embrace. His face looks shocked at me. "Carina?" he says looking at me. "I should have known, only you could dance with so much passion," he says smiling at me. I look at Zayn and he comes up behind me holding my shoulders. "Actually I'm Malea. Carina is my mother," I say still holding on to my sister. He realizes what I said and gives me a look of sympathy. "How do you know my mother's name?" I ask.