Part 1 , The forest

The sky turned a dark, desolate grey, with clouds drifting through the afternoon. Beneath the cloudy sky, There were footprints stealthy in the deep, mud. The sky was crying down in showers as it made the mud became waterlogged soil.

As the afternoon, gets late in the evening the clouds sends out huge gusts of wild winds that has the force to blow the trees, leaves, petals and birds out of their nests.  A storm was heading out in the forest which gets darker.

Somewhere, by the trees where a huge mysterious looking red door, like blood. The door that's just standing in the ground. However, someone or something invisible appeared out of thin air but it only had a weird, black smoky figure of a shadow, but that someone or something went into the blood red door and it seems to have a strange lightening of bright colours like a spiralling hurricane and that black figure shut the door with the loudest thump exploding all  around the trees but the surroundings seemed nothing to be damaged. 

Lucy, went for a walk in the forest, she saw the red blood door, she went closer and closer and she turned the nob of the door and pulled it open, she went inside with one foot at a time as she went inside for a few minutes, she came back out of the door she seemed to be possessed! with her looks of her iris. Her eyes became red as blood but it's so bright red she can see in the dark. She had an amazing leathered coat with animal fur and bones around her waist like a belt and she had some bone horns built together with branches of trees and added flowers with leaves. As she looked around she doesn't know where she is. She was so confused!

Lucy, was searching her way around if she can find anything that she finds familiar but she walks towards some trees she touches the trunk it becomes red lit like fiery sparks that glow into small pieces into the sky. When it became night, the stars became bright and beamingly sparkly as many start becoming so light up. It was 10pm at night Eleni was searching for her friend Lucy, she remembered that Lucy told her that she is in the forest so, now Eleni walks through the forest searching for her she walks deep into the forest until she reaches to find that there is a red-blood like door standing there. 

Eleni becomes curious, wondering what is inside this door in this forest? She holds onto the nob and turns it around opening it and she sees there is a lightening of a spiralling hurricane, she enters through it and stays in there for 20 minutes. Within 20 minutes later Eleni opens the door and walks out of the red-blood, door and holds the nob and turns it and shuts it behind her and she sees there is someone else within the forest and far behind she sees a huge tree that was touched and it has red fiery sparks that was graved into the skin of the tree.

 Eleni sees with eyes, in the dark too, somehow she has glowing blue eyes, and she can somehow see a girl far ahead with red lit eyes towards other trees far in front like laser looking around like a torch light in search for something. Eleni is wondering is that my friend Lucy? she looks so different at some point Eleni gets stared at by Lucy, very intimidatingly then, Eleni realises that Lucy seems to be possessed as if she is being controlled because it looks like her face expression is confused and in rage as she doesn't know where she has to go or do. 

After, Eleni watches Lucy her friend she spies on her a bit longer.

As daylight rises for a new day, it was 9am in the morning, Eleni woke up from sleeping near the tree trunk. Eleni gets up and sees Lucy, awake far in front and as Lucy walks around she senses a smell from within a bush of leaves something was moving in the bushes she went to peak slowly in the bush, Lucy witnesses a rabbit she takes the rabbit and bites with her sharp teeth into the flesh of the rabbit's back and sucks the blood out of the rabbit she drops the body of the rabbit. The rabbit looked flat like a balloon without air inside it's body. 

Eleni was in a horror state, she poured out with tears in blue like ice crystals feeling sorry for the rabbit. When Lucy tries to find the red-blood like door where she came in and out to see if she can go back in and out again and see if there is any change of herself if she would become a proper human again.

As the moon rises, the clouds over crowd the dark sky, the birds fly across in sudden lightening directions. Lucy's mind was really getting loud and bugging her to go crazy she was near the red-blood like door she walked away from it and she didn't show any human emotions at all like she is stone cold. She is trying to fight inside herself of what has the hold of her own control. 

Eleni was walking slowly, trying to go as close to Lucy as possible to help her but then Lucy looked at herself wondering why she feeling no emotions, she's struggling to cry. Eleni felt some long wooden object out of her pocket and saw it was a wooden flute she started to play a reverse possessed tune to see if Lucy would snap out of her possessed trance. 

while Eleni played the flute it looked like the tune of the flute that she normally hid behind a big wide tree but she had it in her pocket all a long and watched if Lucy's possessed self would make her normal so, she can go and talk to Lucy if she is okay, and what happened to her?

For about 20 minutes of playing the flute,  Eleni still watched her if it makes any change of her body language that gets to normal but she starts to sway her arms side to side so gracefully as if she enjoys the music, then she starts to smile and turns unpossessed! like Lucy's eyes turned out to be green not bright red anymore that's a relief. Eleni walks over to Lucy to go and talk to her of what happened ? and if she remembered what she did.