Chapter 2 Lucy, back to normal

Eleni goes over to Lucy, to talk to her to ask her what happened and if she remembers what she did. "Hi Lucy how are you?" asked Eleni. "Um! is that you Eleni ?" questioned Lucy. "Yes! that's me" Eleni said. "I think I'm okay, I can't remember what did I do here?" Lucy said. "Well Lucy you was in the forest for some days, now and you was possessed when you went into the red blood door and you came out and you changed your appearance and you was not yourself and I have unpossessed you from my flute music that I played to you, and it worked for you that you snapped out of it" explained Eleni. 

"Wow! that sounds insane this is the outfit I wore when I came out of the red blood door ?" Lucy asked. "Yes definitely you did wear this outfit when you came out of the red blood door" Eleni said. "I'm glad I'm not possessed because not knowing what you did when my body was controlled from some kind of evil entity is terrifying for me" Lucy said. "Yeah totally I'm glad you are not possessed anymore I was searching for you for many days and wanted to go to the clothes shop to buy new dresses for our summer break from college" Eleni said happily. 

"Let me see if I can go back into the red blood door to get my appearance back to normal let's go together Lucy?" Eleni said. "Sure let's go together and then go out of this forest and go to the dress shop to buy our dresses for our fun family summer vacation" Lucy said. "Yes definitely let's hurry" Lucy said. 

Lucy and Eleni happily chatted, they are both going to the red blood door. As they walked for a while like 20 minutes they saw the red blood door and Eleni turned the door nob around and opening it.  They both went into the red blood door and stayed in for 20 minutes and went back out and Eleni looks back to normal and Lucy too looks back to normal with her actual clothes. 

Eleni and Lucy heard some growling noises behind some trees, "Damn what is that?" Lucy said. "I think it must be a bear" Eleni said. "Hmm! okay Eleni, let's get out of this forest now, as we both look normal now" Lucy said worriedly.