Part 9

Matt's POV:

I can't believe she just said that. I get up to answer the phone, still glaring at Kelsie and her potty mouth.

"Hello" I say picking up the house phone.

"Hey Mr. Cline, this is Sabrina Hunt."

"Oh, hey Sabrina. How's you're mom and them?" Sabrina and I went through school together in the town over and our moms used to work together.

"We're great, thanks for asking. I was calling to have a little chat about Riley. Is now a bad time?" Sensing the seriousness in her voice, I step out onto the back deck.

"No ma'am, now is fine."

"Perfect. Well Matt, I wish I had better news for you and I hate to be the one to tell you this, but I found Riley and Ryland Hotchner in the teachers bathroom."

"Excuse me for one second." I open the door to see everyone continuing to eat dinner. "Riley go to your room please." She looks up at me for a second and her face turns red. She then stands up and heads for the stairs. I head back to the deck. "Sorry, as you were saying."

"Yes, well I'm sure you know that in a situation such as this, teachers are to hand the information over to the principal and allow them to make decisions. However, I had a chat with both of them and decided to allow you to handle the situation at home rather than by the administration. Unless you would rather me do that."

"Oh no ma'am, we will handle it at home. I'm so sorry she put you in this position. I will make sure it never happens again."

"I had a feeling you would. But I wanted to also share that you are doing a great job raising both Landon and Riley. This is the first problem I've had between the two of them. They are always so respectful and kind."

"Well thank you Sabrina, that means a lot. And again, thank you so much."

"You're welcome, have a good evening."

"You too." I hang up and head inside, leaving the phone in the stand.

"Honey what was that about" Kennadi asks.

"Can I talk to you in my office?" She looks worried but stands up and I follow her.

I close the office door behind me and she turns around with crossed arms. "What happened."

"Riley got caught with the Hotchner boy in the teacher bathroom."  Her jaw practically hit the floor and I just nodded.

"Matt, you're joking."

"No, Sabrina Hunt just called. She's letting us handle it at home though so she won't be suspended."

"What the hell was she thinking" she asks, still dumbfounded.

"I have no clue, but I plan to find out."

"What are you planning?"

"Talk to her I guess."

"And then tan her hide?" That seemed like statement in question form.

"I have permission?"

"Yes Matt. I know for a fact we raised her better than that. She knew it was wrong and yet she did it anyways. And at school? She's insane." Ever since Kennadi first moved in, she's been the kids biggest advocates. She saved them from so many spankings so for her to be okay with me spanking her is huge.

"Okay. Well, I'll be back. Can you try to keep the kids downstairs?"

"Of course."

I walk out and up the stairs. On the way to her room, I make a pit stop to grab my old belt from the closet. I stand at her door and take a deep breath before walking into her room.

Riley is sitting on her bed, Indian style with her phone in her hand while she messes with her bracelet. I walk further in. She glances at it and then extends her arm, handing me her phone. I take it and shove it in my back pocket.

"The rest is by the door." I look over and see the stack of electronics sitting on her dresser next to the door.

"Okay." I place the belt on the bed and sit down beside it. "Do you want to explain what happened" I ask.

"There's not much to explain. Me and Ryland didn't want to go to second period so we skipped and needed something to fill the time."

"So you had sex?"

"Yes sir."

"In the teachers bathroom? You had sex in the teachers bathroom because you were bored and didn't want to go to your second period?"

"Yes sir" she said looking down.

"Riley, give me one good reason I shouldn't knock you into next week?"

"I don't have one Daddy."

"Okay then, lay across the bed." I stand up and grab the belt as she lays across the bed. "Twenty with your shorts on and twenty with them off." I waste no time before started the punishment. 

smack. I wait a few seconds before the next to the sting soak in. smack. smack. smack. smack. smack. smack. smack. "Ouch!" smack. smack. This is where the tears started to fall. smack. smack. smack. smack. smack. "Daddy stop it hurts."

"It's supposed to baby, it's a punishment."smack. smack. smack. smack. smack.

"Okay Riley, shorts off." To my surprise, she stands up and takes her shorts off without a fight, leaving her panty clad bottom exposed. She lays back down and the punishment continues.

smack. smack. smack. smack. smack. I continue leaving a few seconds between each stroke. smack. smack. "Owww Daddy!" smack. smack. smack. "Ouch" she hisses gripping her pillow harder smack smack. smack. smack. smack.

"Just five more baby." smack. smack. smack. smack. smack.

I put the belt down and sit on the bed, guiding Riley to sit on my lap. I cradle my baby in my arms while she cries into my shirt.

"Riley, I love you so much. You know what you did and you know how I feel about it. It doesn't change how much I love you. Now I know that you're going to make your own decisions, you just need to be careful and make sure that you're taking care of and respecting yourself. But under my roof, that will not be happening. That's all I'm gonna say."

"I'm sorry Daddy, please don't hate me."

"No Riley," I grab her chin to force her to look at me. "I will never hate you, you are my baby girl and I love you so much." She nuzzles back into my shirt and cries herself to sleep. Once I realized she was out I gently placed her on her bed and covered her with a blanket. I folded her shorts, grabbed my belt, and her electronics in the way out the door.