Sleep

Lovinos POV

"Buenas Noches!!!" Aw Shit. That obnoxious bastards back again. "No ones home!!!" I say.

"But its cold ;-;"

"No one cares" There was sobbing next. If he keeps this up I'll have to kill him. Now it just sounds like he's having a tantrum. I opened the door to find him squirming around on the ground. "Get up dumbass" I dragged him into the house, and sat him on the couch. "Look, ____ is sleeping if you wake her shes gonna hurt everyones feelings so shut the fuck up please!" He nodded and rose. He began walking down the hall and opened a door. Oh SHIT. I heard ______ scream and Toni came flying out the room. "Who awoke me from my slumber?!" Before I could run she tackled me and dragged me into the room with Toni (A/N no there isnt going to be a threesome calm your tits)

Your POV

"No ti prego non farci del male! Era colpa sua, non mia! Ti amo!" Lovino cried. Heh this is going to be fun. "Heeeeeeey!" the spainiard says. They argued until I knocked them both beside the head."SHUT UP!", I yelled, "Put your hands behind your back...BOTH OF THEM!" They did as they were told and I studied them. I took hold of some rope near by, (stange).

You forced them both to their knees. Duct tape were on their mouths.They were scared shitless; What were you going to do?

(UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!ASDFGHJKLMJHYDTRESDXFCGBKHJGVYFDTERFBKHJMLJBHCFYDGTXZRSFXCGHBJ)