ENTRY~Topic: THE CURL

12 May 2015~

So today me and Lovi was trying to find that weirdo Robin. And we had to chase after him. So we decided to stop and get some McDoodles, and the cashier was like

"Can I take your order?" and Lovi was like

"Yes ma'am-"

"May I interest you in our special our today?"

"No ma'am I'll ha—"

"The Crispy-Shite-res?"

"What the fuck is that? I just want some—"

"How about the-"

"LISTEN I JUST WANT SOME FUCKING CHICKEN NUGGETS AND A LARGE FRIE CAN YOU PLEASE TAKE OUR ORDER"

By the time he was over with yelling at her he was practically climbing over the counter.

"Sir I dont speak italian. Can you please speak more clearly?"

That bitch had this smug look on her face. And Lovi smirked and started cursing her out it was funny. So she was like 'I'M GONNA CALL THE COPS" and Lovi was like "I DONT GIVE A FUCK" So I had to drag him out the establishment and we drove home and took a nap. The next morning he woke up I was watching him sleep and I noticed that his Curl Twitches. Has it done that all this time? I touched and he started flailing then he calmed down and rolled over. I sat up and pinched it earning a moan from him. ☉_☉ But thats when he rolled over and woke up. I was scared for my life.

"What...did I say...about touching my curl?"

"You said dont touch it.."

"You know you'll have to be punished? There are consequences for your wrong doings?"

"...."

Mercy?

~~~~~~~~Haven't updated. I suck. This chapter isnt as 'funny' in my opinion but hey~~~~~~~~