49. Names.

Chapter 49

Alycia's Pov.

"So that's what happened that night?" Candice said as we sat in her car after the meeting.

We drove to get Starbucks because I told her I needed to talk about something. I conveniently forgot she didn't really know what happened that night at the party so I had to start with that.

"Yeah. And i'm just so fucking confused and...I don't know, scared honestly. What if he has a tape of Harry and I?" "How would he?" She asked as she pulled further into the line at Starbucks.

"Well i'm assuming he means from my birthday night in New York. He mentioned that it wasn't a coincidence that I saw Gregg there. I genuinely thought it was but I thought maybe him saying that kinda tied into the theory of him maybe having a tape from that night." I explained but she just looked confused as to how he would have a tape from that night.

Ugh, it's like having to tell your mom your sex like. It's cringe.

"We had sex in the car. But it was parked in the back and the windows were very tinted. It was also night. I just don't understand. Unless he has a camera stashed somewhere in my house, that's really the only public place I can think of that we've had sex."

She sighed in stress and rubbed her forehead.

"Why have you not been telling me these things about him? How have I not known all of this about him essentially stalking you? You need to tell me. I know i'm not your parent Alycia but I look at you like a daughter so I always wanna help. I'm also your manager and my job is to sort out things that come up. Including this." She said as she gave me a stern look the entire time she spoke.

So many people 'wanna help' but I don't really like the thought of needing help. I know, that's an issue in itself but at least I'm coming to her now.

"Well here I am. I'm telling you. So what the fuck do I do? You already know that his dad is the chief of police so unless I have some kind of proof thats fucked up enough to where he can't get out of it, i'm screwed." "Well threatening to release a 'said' sex tape that you or your partner wasn't aware was being taken is enough to get him into some deep shit." She explained as she pulled up to the speaker to order.

She quickly ordered our drinks as my mind ran over the million things that are constantly coasting through it.

"So Harry doesn't know about this part?" She asked as she finished ordering and I shook my head, feeling guilt because I told him that everything I told him was the whole truth. Meanwhile, i'm leaving out this bombshell.

I just have to know if it's even true first.

"I just want to make sure Dylan is telling the truth first." I explained and she nodded. "Harry's mentally going through a lot. I just...don't want to stress him out with this too. I know if he knew about this, it'd be a whole different kind of stress. I mean that could ruin him. And I hate it because if it's true, it's my fucking fault." "This is not your fault." She said as she glared at me.

It is though. If he does have a sex tape of Harry and I and it gets released, Harry will have a fucking breakdown. As he should. It will be my fault because it's my crazy ex that did it.

I never want to be the reason for Harry's mental health declining or be the reason for his career falling apart.

I never want to hurt him.