Chapter 1 - THE PAST...

Annie's POV:

Hey, my name's Annie Leblanc. I live in a small little town with my family - father, mother, and Hayley, or Hay Hay as I sometimes call her. My father is Billy LeBlanc, he is one of the biggest mafia leaders in the world. I always told him he would go down in history. He would just smile and laugh at me. Anyway, I just woke up and am getting ready to go to school! So fun... woo, the best sarcasm ever right? I'm serious, school is the worst. I get bullied and pushed around, no one cares about me, i'm invisible. Every friend I've had left me....just like all the rest will do the same, I bet...

I do natural makeup (pictures don't go through, copy paste links if possible, sorry loves): https://www.google.com/search?q=annie+leblanc+natural+makeup+looks&tbm=isch&ved=2ahUKEwi3_Mzd2PnvAhXVwJcIHcLhAHwQ2-cCegQIABAA&oq=annie+leblanc+natural+makeup+looks&gs_lcp=CgNpbWcQAzoFCAAQsQM6AggAOggIABCxAxCDAToHCAAQsQMQQzoECAAQQzoECAAQHjoGCAAQBRAeOgYIABAIEB5Q6BhY3E9ghVFoAHAAeAGAAZwCiAHFG5IBBjI2LjcuMZgBAKABAaoBC2d3cy13aXotaW1nwAEB&sclient=img&ei=YMF0YLfMINWB3_QPwsOD4Ac&bih=617&biw=1366&rlz=1CAEZTK_enUS949&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=MBwYaMSwusJXBM

My outfit: https://www.google.com/search?q=annie+leblanc+outfits&rlz=1CAEZTK_enUS949&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjNv5a72vnvAhWMEDQIHWPJB_EQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1366&bih=617&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=j-Skl0TsndDzTM

I do my business in the bathroom, and brush my teeth, too. When I'm done, I go downstairs and see my mother and father making breakfast, Hayley sitting at the table, waiting, obviously bored. 

"ANNIE-KAN!!" Hayley shouts at me and jumps into my arms. I laugh and hug her. 

"Morning sweetie," father says smiling at me. "Morning, father!"

Mother smiles at me and says her good morning. If you can't tell, I'm sort of a daddy's girl, mother and I are great together, don't get me wrong, but father and I are tight. I've always wanted to be a big mafia leader, too. I'm a bad kid, but hide it. I definitely take after mostly my father, my mother is part of his mafia, but is worried a lot about it, me: I take after my dad and just gun it. If it was me in a fire, I'd shriek "DROP AND ROLL DAMMIT!! DROP DROP DROOOPPPPP!" And my father would be laughing and laughing till he looks like a damn tomato. 

I sit across from Hayley at the kitchen island. Mother serves us our waffles, and we say our thanks as Father hands us the syrup with little things of butter. 

When we're done, I say goodbyes to father and mother as Hayley and I get in the car. I drive her to the school next door to mine, and get out the car as I park in front of mine. As I walk up to the steps, I see a new girl that I have not seen around here before. She must be a new kid? I'm in 8th grade, I can drive since I was held back in 1st grade due to not paying attention to words I totally didn't give a shit about. She notices me and walks up to me.

"Hey! My name's Mackenzie. Mackenzie Ziegler, call me Kenzie, for short!! Or Kenz, for shorter." She laughs and sticks out her hand. I cautiously shake it."

"I-I'm Julianna LeBlanc. Call me Annie..."

"Nice to meet you!!"

"You too...."

"So you've probably noticed, I'm new of course. Mind showing me around? Other people seem to not give a crap about me being around here."

Me neither.... "Uh- sure.." I give her a small fake smile and begin walking her to the principal's office. It's an awkward silence as the only sound in the halls is the chattering of kids, and our shoes clicking down on the ground."