Chapter 2 - Annie LeBaddie

END OF PAST (FLASHBACKS?)

Annie's POV: I woke up the next morning getting ready for school, my Mother barged in. "We're moving," is all she said. She left and I stood there shocked. I go downstairs when I'm done getting ready and ask, "Mother... why are we moving?" 

She looks at me and says, "Your father needs to for business... Mafia things I suppose you would say."

"Yep." I say and smile softly. I eat, say goodbye with Hayley to Mother, and head to school. I drop Hayley off and drive to my school. When I get there, I run to Kenzie and tell her, "...I gotta move... move houses and schools and cities I mean." I laugh. 

She stands there shocked for a second then grins, "ME TOO!!"

"Wait- you just moved here!" "No, I've lived here for a few months, just started school yesterday instead," she replies.

"OH!!" I laugh. "I wonder where we're both moving..." she says. We look at each other and run out the school doors to my house. I unlock the door and ask my mother where we were moving. "Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"Starts in a few minutes, now where!?"

"Maryland."

"Thanks mom!" I kiss her cheek and run out with Kenzie. We run to her house, she barges in and asks her mother, "Where are we moving?" Her mother grins, "Maryland, we're staying there for good this time. I'll make sure of it. Now get to school," she says laughing.

We run out and laugh, hugging. "WE GET TO STAY TOGETHER," we say at the same time and burst out laughing.

*TIME LAPS* 

Back to the present....

Hey peeps, I'm Annie LeBlanc. I moved here to Maryland a few years ago with my best friend, Mackenzie Ziegler, I'm sure you all know her. Anyway, I just woke up a few minutes ago. I get up and take a shower, then I do my makeup and change. I go downstairs and see my mafia. Yes, I have a mafia, I take after my father, so shut up, I don't need more judgemental people around me. I moved out of my house with Mackenzie and a few neighborhoods away from my parents and Hayley, and now Kenzie and I have a mafia. Mostly me, she loved I was a mafia's daughter, she said she would use it against everyone. I would, too, but at school? Nah.... everyone would just be like: Ooh she's a mafia's daughter, I'm so scared. And then I'd get suspended for literally shooting their ass.

"Mornin' everyone." "Hey!" They respond. 

Lemme tell ya a little about my gang. We're all single. And the only one, or two?, that have crushes are Asher and William. Asher's not sure if he's gay, straight, or bisexual. But he has a mini crush on me. He thinks no one knows? But it's kinda obvious actually. William has a crush on Asher, he knows he's bi. Case Walker? No crush. Kenzie? No crush. Jayden Bartels. Nopee. Lauren Orlando? Nope, she has a brother, she hates most guys. You gotta impress her for her to just like you as a friend. Matt Sato? No crush. And well, you know about Asher and William. And me? Nope, I don't like anyone at all. Lauren's brother lives in Los Angeles, me and Kenzie's old town. My hometown, our last homes. Laur says he's really annoying and can't really take care of hisself, which is why Lauren, oddly enough, the sister not the brother (haha) is the stronger one in her family.

"What's our plan today, boss?" Case asks me as he cooks breakfast for us all. He loves cooking obviously.

I smirk. "We're getting our money today. Or there will be a price to pay for him and his stupid little gang." Kenzie smirks at me, while everyone else has a smug look on their faces.

"Ladies and gentlemen," I begin. "Training sessions begin after breakfast." I say. "We're definitely hitting 'em hard, it's been too long."

*AUTHOR HERE- Hey everyone!! This was my second chapter!! Hope you liked it!! I'll post a lot, since I usually have enough free time on my hands, I believe. Stay tuned for the third chapter, it will (hopefully?) come out today. Sorry if it doesn't!! Hope you like this series so far!! I'm a mafia writer, mostly, I love these types of stories and dramas or "romances" and stuff. Bye, loves!! Stay tuned again!!*