Chapter nineteen

Haven could definitely get used to Harry pleading for a kiss, pleading for a touch. 

She supposed it had something to do with the lack of love he experienced in his childhood. The times he saw parents hug their children, wishing someone would hug him as well, or kiss his cheek. Haven was lucky to grow up with at least one parent to take care of her. 

This abusing childhood he suffered might even be the reason he crushed on people so easily, no matter the person. 

Haven was somehow glad to be the one to properly kiss him, even though it might not be a kiss of love. It still counted as affection and the way it affected Harry only made Haven want to do it more.

The bubble of anger inside of her was slowly rising to the maximum until it would pop. Until it made her release all her pent up frustration on the poor boy with the hope he would use her in the same way. He admitted it worked the other two times so Haven had no doubts.

The low moan that hung in the back of Harry's throat gave Haven a dull shudder in her spine. Harry let her take his upper lip between hers, blissfully swiping his tongue over her bottom lip. Her lips were much softer than his since he had a habit of biting the skin off his lips. His hands hung loosely on her hips, afraid to pull her closer onto his lap and creating an entirely different situation - a much more awkward situation, that is. 

Harry's back was pressed against the back of the couch, Haven's hands cupping his face and using her body to press him further back. Harry tried to use as much force as he could muster to kiss her back just as roughly but when she rolled her hips against his just once he already eased into submission, allowing Haven to do whatever she'd like.

The anger he felt was now nothing more than a lion cub, trying to let out its loudest roar, only for it to sound like a mere meow. The anger wanted to be heard and tried its best to show its most intimidating side but with Haven pressed against him so close, his anger didn't do much damage. It was as if this new physical intimacy was more suppressing it, only letting out small bits - just enough to feel that overwhelming release. 

Harry had his legs spread, thus making it easier for Haven to tease him right where he knew he probably shouldn't get aroused. He had his hands on her hips and Harry knew he had the strength to pull her off, but why would he when it felt so good? 

One of Haven's hands tied into Harry's hair, finger knotting around the raven strands and slightly pulling to get a grip on him. A whine far too high for Harry's liking and pride fell over his lips and thereby giving Haven easy access into his mouth. Her tongue slid over his - the feeling making Harry nearly jolt in his seat - and immediately caused Harry to react. Their tongues met in a sloppy, desperate and teeth-clashing kiss. Harry was now the one to lean forward into the kiss, taking his back off the backrest.

Harry's sudden eagerness caught Haven off guard for a moment. The Harry she kissed the night before and that week before was back but Haven hadn't anticipated him to return so soon in the state Harry had been when he arrived. 

Soon, Harry had his arm around Haven's lower back and pressed her down onto the couch until she was lying flat on her back. Harry's knees were planted on either side of her thighs as he leaned down further into the kiss. The plush couch dipped in their shared weight.

"God - Harry," Haven whispered between the kisses as she brought her hands back up his chest, holding onto his shoulders, but Harry suddenly pulled away.

He hovered above her, leaning on his palms which were firmly placed against the soft couch beside Haven's head. He looked down at her intently, eyes darkened with lust and something else that Haven couldn't quite place - maybe the anger or frustration.