Chapter sixty-two*

[Mature content is marked where it starts]

And before they knew it, time had dragged them through the week.

Just two more days and then the Hogwarts Express would take them back to London where Haven was to board another train that would take her to France. And that would be the last time Harry saw her in a very long time.

But they still had two more days and the terribly long train ride where they could stick to each other's side every second of the day. That was what Harry kept telling himself to force the tears back. 

Ron and Hermione still didn't know about Haven's plans and Harry wasn't exactly sure what they assumed was going to happen. Maybe they thought Harry would take Haven with him to move into some small apartment in the city or something that sounded like a perfect scenario in Harry's eyes. 

"Ron and I will be looking for an apartment to live in, y'know," Hermione told Harry proudly, putting a hand on Ron's thigh.

The three of them were seated around one of the tables in the common room, deciding to hang out for a bit. Haven left for the bathroom a couple of minutes ago and she hadn't returned yet.

"Mr Weasley said he'd look for some nice homes for us and Bill said he might know some as well," Hermione continued with the brightest look on her face. "I'm thinking we should also get a cat because a dog is too much work but it'd be nice to have someone to welcome us home, don't you think?"

"I'd love a cat," Ron nodded. "As long as it's not Crookshanks,"

"Well, it'd be nice for him to have a friend," Hermione suggested. "Otherwise he's lonely,"

"Good for him," Ron scrunched up his face in disgust. "Can't he stay at your parents' place? Then we'll get a new one - a nice one. We can name it after Harry,"

"Now, that is a great idea," Harry nodded with a grin. 

"Yeah, we'll call him Potty,"

The boys both chuckled but Hermione wasn't as amused. Harry supposed Ron and she would have to argue about Crookshanks' fate. 

From the corner of his eyes, Harry noticed movement at the stairs to the girls' dormitories. His head immediately snapped up and found Haven stalking down the staircase, straight across the room in the direction of the staircase to the boys' dormitories.

"Haven, what are you -?"

"Get up, Potter, my period just ended, we're having sex now,"

And within seconds she already disappeared up the stairs. 

The common room had quieted down and looked at Harry, waiting for his reaction to Haven's demand. Harry supposed Haven might have been more subtle about it to not draw attention to their upcoming activities. 

Harry clumsily chuckled and scratched the back of his neck, looking around the common room to play it off. Even Ron and Hermione were looking at him with raised eyebrows. 

Harry took a deep breath and gulped before he jumped up from his seat and hurriedly followed Haven up the stairs to his dormitories.

His face was flushed with both anticipation and the awkward fact that every single person in the common room was now aware of what they would be doing in Harry's bed. 

When Harry entered the Gryffindor boys' dormitories, he found Haven waiting for him, leaning against his four-poster bed with an excited grin on her lips. 

"You couldn't have been more subtle about it, could you?" Harry asked with a smile as he approached her and snaked his arms around her waist. 

"I'm sorry, I got too excited," Haven chuckled nervously. "Now, get on the bed,"