5 Leagues Above

Author : soin1d

Description :
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist.

"You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry whispered softly in his ear.

The butterflies in Louis' stomach erupted, but before when could say anything, Harry had him pinned against the wall. Louis smiled when Harry kissed him, and wrapped his hand around the back of Harry's beautiful curls, pulling him in tighter.

This felt right. Perfect, in fact. But no one could know...

No one could ever know.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Louis is the high school jock and the most popular kid in school with a big secret - he's gay. Despite his popularity, Louis feels empty inside. Loneliness consumes him, and Harry - his tutor that he's liked since day one - is the only thing that'll fill that void.

Harry is a humble soft boy who knows more about romance than he let on. He tutors Louis multiple times a week and starts out blissfully unaware of Louis' feelings for him. However, he quickly develops feelings of his own and has a hard time hiding them from Louis.

As their feelings for one another turn from a spark of interest into a flaming fire of passionate love, it becomes a constant struggle to keep their romance a secret.