Chapter 1

I woke up at 4:00am as usual got out of my bunk bed which I share with Chaz on the top bunk and tip toed into the closet. I closed the door locked it and got dressed in some black stretchy pants, a fitted yellow tank top and some sport underwear and socks.

I quietly creeped out of the closet to the front door of our house where I grabbed my dance bag and put on some flip flops then walked down the stairs into the Laundromat and out the back door. I took the same familiar route as always to get to the dance school. My only freedom and time away from my family is right now.

I finally arrived at the huge dance Academy that I have class at in the mornings. Once I got inside I went to the locker rooms and put on some hip hop appropriate dance shoes and tie my hair up into a messy high ponytail. I locked my locker and was about to go to dance studio B3 when a girl with wavy blonde hair and green/brown eyes. "Oh hi! I wasn't expecting anyone to be here so early", she smiled sounding startled.

I couldn't help but stare for a bit longer than is socially acceptable because she was just so damn beautiful. While I was standing there looking like I just rolled out of bed she was wearing flawless make up, her hair curled perfectly and she was dressed seductively in a neon green pair of short shorts and a lose white tank top and bright pink bandeau under it. Her shoes were bright white spotless shoes.

I felt like scum standing there with my pale freckle covered face messy brown hair in a  bun, plain black pants and yellow tank top with my white(well they look grey now) hand me down shoes. "I-I- I usually d-don't see anyone here this early too. But I-I get here at this time every time, so I have s-s-some time t-to do freestyle and warm u-u-up", I stuttered out. But can you blame me? She is giving me serious self esteem issues and I don't really talk to people other than my family,

She smiles at me again but something seems a bit off about her smile, I simple shake it off though. "Oh you must be Elina Young! Got a full scholarship, plenty of awards for dancing and apparently you live with 5 sexy men, own a laundromat and are so sweet and innocent", she spat out while circling me like a predator.

I quivered and watched her circle me "S-S-sexy m-m-me-men?", I finally stuttered out before I felt myself being slammed against my locker. "Don't act all innocent b*tch! You come here and work you butt off and make all of us look bad! You got the dance scholarship I've always wanted and can't even spend a little bit of money to actually look good for once!", She screeched while pressing a hand against my neck preventing me from breathing. 

I fought as hard as I could against her and screamed as loud as possible before she covered my mouth, but come on! I'm like 5'4 and skinnier than a twig and she is probably around 5'7 with full womanly curves there was not contest. As I started to feel black spots fill my vision she backed away and let go of me. I fell to the floor gasping in air like well... someone who hasn't breathed in a long time. 

The unnamed woman kneels down next to me looking prim and perfect without a strand of hair out of place despite my struggles and says in a quiet low tone. "Don't ever cross my path again or it will be your last day alive. Now get yourself out of my sight scum", she growled under her breath. 

I quickly scrambled up and ran to studio happy to find it empty but then got scared as I thought about the possibility that she might be in my class. I shrugged it off and walked to the stereo wall and pressed the hip hop playlist and then pressed the word shuffle and skipped away from the wall and got ready to freestyle then just let the music take me away the song was "Treasure" by Bruno Mars.

As I felt my body move according to what the rhythm and beat of the music told it to I felt all the negative emotions that I've been holding in fade away as I took it out into my dance. The next song was “Teach Me How to Dougie” by Cali Swag District by then I was slightly more calmed down and able to reflect on what happened in the changeroom. 

Did that woman try to kill me? No, no way people don't do that. Tony says we all have human instinct and that we can't hurt each other because of it! Maybe I should talk to her and see if I can solve her problems. But she did threaten to kill me if she saw me again. I should tell dad about this he will know what to do. What what if he says I can't come here and dance anymore? I worked so hard for this scholarship!

A  deep frown crossed my face as I pondered what just happened and what to do about it. The song finished and clapping was heard from the doorway. I spun around quickly and got tangled up in my legs and fell. Deep booming laughter was heard before I was lifted up and held against a strong muscular chest. "You seemed so graceful while you danced what happened?", a deep voice said with an italian accent.

My eyes trailed up his black t-shirt covered chest past his thick strong neck to his head. He was so attractive, He has brown wavy hair with light green eyes. I caught the smirk on his moist plump lips and quickly backed away and blushed "I-I'm g-g-gr-graceful until I s-s-stop d-dancing", I say quietly while he smirks at me and walks closer. 

"What is your name beautiful?", He asks "Elina", I whisper while looking at the ground super glad I didn't stutter on my name I felt one thick finger raise my chin so that I was looking into the deep green orbs this man calls eyes "I'm Axel are you in this class?", he grins at me. I slowly nod to Axel "Y-yes I am" No one ever talks to me in this class and I've never seen him here before so I want to know why he's here and talking to me out of everyone. Well other than the fact that I'm the only one here of course. 

He must have seen all the questions in my eyes because he started to give me answers. 

"I'm in this class as well we are going to have a great time together" he smiled while leaning so close I could smell his minty fresh breath.

He probably uses mouth wash and gum. My family can't afford those unnecessary pleasures so my breath most likely stinks. I try to not breath in his face and nod.

He takes out a sleek smartphone and plays a song I've never heard before, its probably Italian. He places it on the bench and holds his hand out to me, silently asking me to dance and in that moment I have to decide.

Do I want to get to know this sexy stranger or stay hidden in the cocoon my family has made for me?

Just as I was about to turn him down he snatched up my hand and lead me in a very fast and seductive dance. I was so preoccupied laughing and having the time of my life that I didn't notice the girl from earlier standing at the doorway glaring at me.