I-14 w.m

Requested by Astridnaomiwatson
--------
FYI: The Avengers are on a mission. While Tony and Cap try to grab the data from the other side of the building, Y/n must distract the guards. Wanda gets jealous...
++++++++
⚠️ warning: foul language, mention of blood, violence, a bit of angst.
++++++++

"We should probably separate.  There's 5 guards on the south hall,"

"Don't worry, I'll take care of them." Wanda's voice responds to Natasha's request.

Wanda smiles before stepping back and disappearing into a hallway. 

"I'll go west, and you go North, shit... there's only one guard at the gate, we need to find a way to distract him." Natasha says while we panted in unison from the dozen of guards we already took down.

"I'll just distract him."

"What are you talking about Y/n?"

"God didn't give me all this body for nothing." I twirl in my skin-tight black suit with a smirk.

"You're unbelievable." Natasha chuckles before nodding the request.

"Make it quick." She yelled punching a running man who was running away from Wanda.

"Where's Y/n?"

"She's busy..."

"and that means?"

My fingers reached up to my low ponytail, sliding the hair tie down, unleashing my hair.

"Do you think you can help me?"

"I'll help you with anything, darling."

Wanda could just puke on the spot, hearing the man's awful choice of nickname.

Natasha noticed what Wanda was doing, she was using her energy to watch the security cameras.

"And what you're not gonna let me see?"

With a touch of her fingertip to Natasha's temple, her vision changed.

She was looking at the frame of both the guard and I.

The guard had been talking for what felt like forever, he was wrapped around my finger. Not suspecting anything and believing I was just another worker.

From all noise, coming from the other side of the room, I had to improvise. Every now and then, touch his thigh and play with my hair.

It was exhausting pretending to flirt with a man. It would've been a lot easier if it were a woman.

"We can just sneak into one of the supply room y'know, my shift is almost over."

"Girls, you copy?" The earpiece vibrated in my ear with Steve's voice.

"We've got it. Meet us at the west part of the building."

With that, I smile and tilt my head at the guard.

"Your shift is over now." A punch throwed straight at his nose.

---------

Wanda was quiet the whole way. Apparently, she made another mistake and went too hard on one of the guards, at least that's what she told me.

Natasha kept shooting glances back and forth between us. I didn't know what was wrong.

Once we arrived back, Wanda locked us in a room. Red flares surging inside her eyes.

"What the fuck Y/n?"

I couldn't form any words. I didn't know what to say or how to react. She just examined my face with anger.

"I'm sorry I just, I don't like seeing you touch someone else who isn't me."

"Why the fuck did you that?" She asked with an aggressive tone in her voice once again.

"Couldn't have Natasha..."

"Wanda, it's okay, I offered it cause I need to be helpful to the team. Besides, it was disgusting."

"These hands are only for you. Only for your body." My fingers running down to her jeans, rubbing slightly between her legs.

"Fuck," She breathed out, her back pressed against the door.

"Do that again and I'll stop being mad at you," She smirks pulling me in for a kiss.

"I'll do it all night then."

Author's note:

I wanted this one to be short because I did a similar one. I just wanted it to be short and sweet.  BTW TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT.

KEEP VOTING AND REQUESTING.

LOVE, C.