FOUR

Oakley, Neville, Willow and Draco woke up happier than they was when they went to sleep.

Oakley was that excited to see Nova again that she was planning on skipping breakfast altogether.

'I hope you don't plan on leaving without eating something first?' Draco put his hands on his hips and looked at Oakley dead in the eye.

'What's it to you? I want to see Nova' Oakley mirrored his actions in a mocking manner.

'You will see her soon but I am also allowed to comment on it when it's my child your carrying' Draco spoke and didn't even stutter.

'Can we not eat when we see her?' She looked at him with eyes that she knew he couldn't resist.

'Fine but if you haven't eaten in the next hour, I'll shove the food down your throat myself' He picked his coat up and followed Oakley who dashed out of the door quickly.

When they arrived at Charlie Weasleys house they all agreeed for Draco to see her first, leaving them stood on the roadside.

Draco walked down the small path that lead to the front door, when he knocked on the door he heard who he could only presume was Charlie Weasley.

When the door opened he was met by his childhood Bestfriend.

Flashback
11 year old Nova jumped of her boat without thinking about Pip. When she 'landed' on her bum she quickly realized that she had let go of her beloved pet fish, and it's tank along with it.
She jumped up with tears brimming her eyes and started running about looking for her fish that her older brother had gifted her with.
She quickly found the tank, but Pip was nowhere in sight.
She quickly wiped the tears away before she could be teased for crying on her first day with the sleeve of her colourless robes and gave up.
Nova sat on the bench of her new house Slytherin while everyone around her ate, she just stared at her tank.
'Quick! I need some water!' A young blonde come running down with Pip laid in his hands, looking at her with wide eyes.
Nova looked at Pip who was turning blue to signal that he was dying, so Nova turned back to table to look for water, the boy seemed to be worrying for the fish.
He quickly grabbed his pumpkin juice and plopped the small fish inside.
Both sighed with relief when the fish started to swim around.
'He's ok now' The boy smiled at the girl.
'Thank you, thank you, thank you!!' Nova pulled the boy into a tight hug making him blush as this was the first female attention he had gotten that hadn't been his mom.
'I'm Nova and this is Pip' Nova pulled away from the hug and pointed to the goldfish that was swimming around in the pumpkin juice.
'Draco' He held his hand to shake which she happily did.
They bought turned and laughed at Pip who's tail had turned yellow to signal that he was happy.
Draco and Nova had been bestfriends since the very beginning.
End of Flashback

'Draco?' Nova stood looking straight back at him.

Draco didn't reply he just pulled her into a hug.

'Draco not that I'm not happy to see you, because I am. But what are you doing here?' Nova held onto his forearms and looked at him.

'We are all here Nova, not just me' Draco spoke up for the first time.

'What do you mean 'all'?' Nova got worried thinking she should have to face Fred faster that she thought.

'No I worded that wrong, it's just me, Willow, Oakley and Neville' He reassured.

'Oh, where are they?' Nova asked, Draco moved out of the way and pointed towards the road where the other three could be seen.

Nova watched at Willow and Neville stood watching Oakley pace back and forth, when they all spotted her looking at them they all smiled awkwardly and gave small waved trying not the scare her off.

Nova laughed and waved for them to come over which they looked very happy and relieved to have been signaled over.

When they reached her they all looked at Nova. She had changed significantly since she had left.

Her once long brown hair was now shoulder length, the blue underpart had been dyed brown, she had removed her nose ring and her skin was much more tanned but overall she just looked more happy and healthier.

'Hey Oakley' Nova went to hug her pregnant bestfriend.

'Hey? hey!!' Oakley huffed before giving into the hug.

'Willow' Nova moved onto her grinning bestfriend.

'Nova, I know we have just arrived but have you spoken to Fred yet?' Willow asked gently.

'No I haven't' Nova replied.