FIVE

If being a pest was a job, Oakley and Willow would be the bosses of that job.

Every time Nova had thought they had forgotten they would bring up.

'You need to talk to Fred'

'You know he's going out of his mind'

'Please talk to him I can tell you miss him'

And they was just a few things they had said since they had found her.

Nova just wasn't ready, ready enough to talk to him. And ready enough to be forgiven. Because he would forgive her too easily and she knew that.

And she knew she didn't deserve that.

'So how's Blaise?' Nova asked while they was all sat at the table eating there lunch.

'He's doing good, he um moved back to his mums after the war' Draco nodded.

'What why?' Nova put her cutlery down.

'Because he couldn't afford a place of his own by himself without asking his mother and you know she wouldn't of given him anything' Draco said guiltily.

'What about the safe house?' Nova asked.

The safe house had been a little cottage in which the group had found and slowly and I mean slowly developed it into something worth even stepping foot into.

'Fred wouldn't let anyone' Willow piped up quietly.

'What?' Nova was confused.

'He said it was your special place, one of the last happy memories you had was there. I think he still goes there now' Draco answered.

'That's not fair though, yes we had happy memories there but so did all of us. I just don't understand him being so selfish about it' Nova spoke back not realising she had angered hormonal Oakley.

'Selfish? He isn't selfish Nova, so stop and shut up' Oakley banged her cutlery down on the table and reached for her drink.

'Oaks' Draco mumbled to try and calm her down.

'No! What's selfish is that you left in the middle of the night, and didn't tell anyone! Especially Willow and I. You left the Weasleys heartbroken for Fred and for you. And now we ask you things that you should be able to answer and we get nothing not even a sorry' Oakley stood up scraping her chair along the floor and marched out of the room.

'She doesn't mean it Nova, she's just been getting very urm passionate about her thoughts and feelings a lately' Draco nodded agreeing with his own choice of words.

'No she does mean it Draco and don't try and act like what I did was fine' Nova looked at her partly eaten plate in shame.

'Nova..' Willow spoke.

'I think I'm going to head to bed early tonight, thank you Neville for the food. Good night all of you' Nova stood up and followed the direction Oakley had just gone.

Hi guys! It's been a while. Last June was last time I wrote this book. And I'm back I think.