Chapter 3

•Y/N POV•

I finished looking for cleaning supplies in the store and then walked over to the checkout to pay for the items. I took out my wallet and paid the worker. I took in a deep breath as I picked up all 6 bags of items and looped the handles onto my arms. Sure they weighed me down. But this was the only efficient. I walked out the store as I tried to keep my balance with the number of bags looped on to my arms. But then as soon as I walked out onto the sidewalk and on my way back to my car... I bumped into someone and fell back onto the concreate and landed on my rear. My bags fell off my arms with me and I looked over at the person who fell down with me. It was Scout, the guy who walked me here. He seemed to be crying.

He then immediately wiped away his tears and started to help pick up my bags with a soft chuckle "Sorry toots. Let me help ya" he reached out his hand to help me up and I kindly accepted it as he pulled me up with ease. He held half my bags and smiled wide at me "Let me carry your stuff for ya. It's the least I can do for bumpin' into ya " I smiled and handed him the rest of my bags "Are you sure? they are kind of heavy.." He just smiled "Of course I am toots! Just look at this gun show!" he flexed while the bags were still on his arms to just show how strong he was. I giggled at his flexing and walked with him back over to my car.

•Scout POV•

Seeing her giggle has completely got me out of my sad thoughts. I felt like I could melt into a puddle at that very moment. Out of curiosity I looked in the bags and saw various cleaning supplies like bleach, rubber gloves, wet wipes, and other various items to clean with. I looked at her and chuckled "So are you planning to kill someone with all these cleaning supplies?" I asked jokingly. She then laughed at my joked and replied "The only thing I'm going to kill with that is all the dust bunnies in my mother's old house and bakery. My head perked up at the mention of baked goods "That's nice you help clean up around your mom's bakery." Her happy expression all of a sudden, turned into a sad one after I mentioned her mother. She then plastered on a smile and said "yeah it is" we then made it to her car and she opened the trunk "just put it in there" I nodded and obliged "It was nice talkin with ya toots" She chuckled and got in the car "yeah you too" she then drove away from me and out of sight.

 Spy then laughed as he sat on the bench watching the whole thing "Ha! you suck with women!" I then growled at him "Shut up!" the rest of the red team mercs finally got out of the café and we headed to snipers van to get back to the red base.