Chapter 1

@majomuck28 and i wrote this together!! go check her out!!                                                                         https://www.wattpad.com/user/majomuck28

i woke up to the sound of my beeping alarm clock and I immediately wanted to go back to sleep.

"5 . . . more . . . minutes . . ."

i groaned. Last night I had been up super late studying for midterms. They were just around the corner, and I had no time for boys. Eventually, I got up, got dressed, brushed my white teeth and combed my light brown wavy hair. I look in the mirror, and see how much the cali sun has tanned my skin. It looks pretty good. 

I went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. I see that my step - dad, stayeve, already made me some eggo waffles. I catch Stayeve just as he's leaving for work. My mom, Lauhrehle, left earlier, shes a nurse and has unpredictable shifts.

"Bye Chaaar!" He calls out. My real name is Chharrllhotte, after the city where my mom was born, but my friends and family just call me chaaar. Once stayeve had left i heard marckuhs, my step brother, coming down the stairs. When he got in the kitchen, we both reached for a waffle at the same time and our hands touched.

"And i thought this crush was one sided" I rolled my eyes, marckuhs was always jokingly flirting with me, at least when we were alone.

"Still is," I say as i snatch the waffle away from him, smoosh the waffle in a ball, shove the whole thing in my mouth, grab my backpack and lunch and head out the door. I see Natuuuurly, Lorrhlahh and leeyyeuuhm waiting for me at the corner. When i go and meet them, we start walking to school and gossiping about who daymieieiun, the school playboy/bad boy, last dated.

"It was actually me" Leeyyeuuhm jokes, and the four of us laugh. We finally get to Westview high school. We all have the same homeroom so we walk into mr. smyytthsss class together. We go to the back and sit down together. A couple minutes later, daymieieiun walks into our class and sits down next to me. The class goes silent. I turn and look at leeyyeuuhm and he gives me the same confused look as I'm giving him. I turn back and look down at my desk. I can feel daymieieiun's eyes on me, and i'm suddenly very self conscious. Why do I feel like this? Hes just a stupid boy, and I have no time for boys.

I'm right. A stupid boy. I turn around and ask him.

"What do you want daymieieiun?"

"Nothing, princess." I roll my eyes.

"I'm not your princess, my name is Chharrllhotte" I have no time for boys.

He's quiet for a moment.

"Ok. I'm sorry . . . Chaaar." I clench my fist. Only my closest friends and family call me that. But i ignore him and brush it off because I have no time for boys.

School goes by slowly, and i try to pay attention, but all i can think about is daymieieiun. During lunch, i'm walking around outside with Lorrhlahh, but i can sense someone behind me. I turn around and I realize how attractive daymieieiun really is. How could i have never noticed that before? He looks like a god. I'm suddenly very self conscious again.

"Hi" Lorrhlahh says, timidly. Daymieieiun ignores her. Hes staring right at me. Ok i'm officially a little creeped out.

"Chharrllhotte," Daymieieiun starts. "What do you say? cHa hOuSe, you and me, right now.

He look so hopeful that i don't want to let him down. But i don't want to miss class. Then I gaze back into his eyes.

"Ok." I smile a little bit, and walk away with him, leaving Lorrhlahh in the dust

a/n

hey guys!

lmk if you liked it and pleaseeeee leave ideas below⬇️

xx