You're A Hyrbrid

Ugh why did it have to rain today. Today is my day off and I wanted to go to the farmers market. But sadly it started raining so heavily that it got canceled. I guess it's not that bad, I'll get to spend more time with Kookie. It's now been a month since I've had him. He makes my days so much better it's nice having someone greet me when I get home. I don't know if this is a bunny thing or if he's just really smart but he understands me really well. I think it's just that we have a good connection. I enter my house and I don't see Jungkook.

"Oh no is he hiding in my clothes again." I go to my room but I don't see him in there either. I was about to look around my room when I hear the toilet flush from the bathroom. Is there someone in my house? I grab the closest thing next to me which was one of my school awards and walked towards my bathroom. I hear the sink being used as I get closer. Before I can think of a plan a guy walks about of my bathroom shocked and I scream holding my award like a bat.

"Who are you and why are you in my house!" He holds his hands up in defense and I can't help but look him up and down he's pretty hot- that's not the point Y/n! There's a stranger in you house!

"Whoa whoa whoa! Calm down Y/n I can-"

"How do you know my name?" I finally noticed his white bunny ears on his head. I lower my award down confused. He has the same ears as Jungkook.

"I'm Jungkook your bunny."

"N-no he's a bunny, I didn't buy a Hybrid."

"I promise I'm Jungkook, we can even go to Namjoon to confirm-" I interrupted him.

"Namjoon knew you were a hybrid! Why did you both lie to me!" He slowly comes closer to me and I don't back away.

"Can we sit down in the living room I promise I can explain everything."

"Ok." I put my award back in my room and sit down on the couch beside Jungkook. I put some space between us since I don't know how much I should trust him. "Explain."

"First I want to tell you that I made Namjoon pretend that I was a normal bunny so don't get mad at him."

"Ok fine, but why did you do that?"

"Well..." he rubs the back of his neck nervous. "Do you know about hybrids having mates?"

"Yes I do, I used to have a hybrid. What's that got to do with this?"

"I live with Namjoon, Jin and four other hybrids. Things ended up where Namjoon and Jin were a couple and Taehyung found his mate and so did Hoseok, you haven't met them yet. So I ended up being the only one who didn't have a partner yet. So I forced Namjoon in pretending to sell me at his shop. If anyone who wasn't my mate was interested in me he would turn them down and I would be in the back of the glass trying to blend in. I would only show excitement in someone if they were my mate and that would give Namjoon the okay to sell me."

"W-wait, so that means..." as I am trying to make sense of everything he has told me he holds my hand.

"You're my mate Y/n." I- I'm his... WHAT! I shouldn't be totally shocked. I knew that hybrids could have human mates and that I did feel a connection with Jungkook. I just can't believe it. Nothing has come out of your mouth and you notice Jungkook's nervousness increase because you haven't said anything.

"P-please don't kick me out Y/n I-" I pull him into a hug before he can finish his sentence. I feel so bad that he was thinking that I would kick him out. It's sad that some people do that to hybrids.

"Jungkook, I would never kick you out! This is just a lot for me at the moment. I had a what I thought was a normal bunny and it turns out he's my hybrid mate." I laughed at my statement and so did he.

"Sorry about that, I was planning to tell you in a more subtle way." He says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"I don't know how you could." I giggled.

"So umm... does this mean you except being my mate or..." Jungkook stops his sentence not wanting to say the rest. I don't want to reject him but at the same time I know nothing about him personality wise.

"Jungkook, I don't think I can answer that yet. How about we spend the rest of the day together getting to know each other. I'll try to give you an answer in a few days. I just want to get to know you... is that okay?" I'm afraid of how he's going to take my answer. I know hybrids are very sensitive about their mate not excepting them. I believe him that I am his mate, but I'm not a hybrid who would just except a stranger. I want to get to know him at least a little bit.

"I understand where your coming from since you are not a hybrid. But can you in try to have an answer before three days? I don't think I could last longer than that." I laughed at his comment. It's good that he understands, I really appreciate that.

"Sure, and how about we try playing twenty questions to get to know each other faster?"

"Ok, I like that game." We spent the rest of the night asking each other questions. I learned that his favorite movie is iron man, favorite color is black, he wears timberland shoes and plain white shirts a lot. He also loves dancing, singing, playing video games, and he is 21 years old. We're the same age but he's older than me by a few months. After we played that game I decided that we should go to bed since I had work the next day.

"Umm... Y/n, where should I sleep?" I didn't even think of that. He's was a bunny before so he would sleep with me and I don't want to tell him to sleep in the bunny bed.

"I'll just sleep on the couch you can take my bed."

"I don't want you to do that, I can sleep on the couch!"

"Are you sure Jungkook?"I go over to one of my closets to get a pillow and blanket. He takes it from me and sets it up on the couch.

"I'll be fine Y/n I will feel bad for taking your bed." He turns towards me and smiles.

"Ok, goodnight Jungkook." I kiss his cheek.

"G-goodnight Y/n." He blushes and I walk to my room.