Eddie Turns 18 (Part 1)

Eddie Pov

Today is my birthday. And tomorrow marks the first day of the 2 week period of when I'm going to lock myself in my room. I don't know what Gaege is planning for me, because hasn't said anything yet, but I'm guessing it'll be great. It always is when it comes to Gaege. I get dressed slowly since I'm not in a hurry. My mom has breakfast ready when I come downstairs.

"Morning mom," I say.

"Good morning Sweetie. Happy 18th birthday!" She says. She hands me a plate of chocolate chips pancakes. 

"Thank you mom," I say. 

"Do you have any idea about who you're going to chose?" She asks.

"Mom!!" I exclaim.

"Sorry, I was just wondering. Soo do you have anyone in mind?" She asks.

"I'm not going to tell you. Cause then you're going to blab about it to the whole family," I say.

"So there is someone!" She says.

"I'm not telling you!" I repeat.

"I'm just going to have to beat it out of you aren't I?" She asks.

"I'm leaving," I say.

"Just finish your pancakes. I'll leave you alone now," she says. I sigh once she leaves. I do not need her meddling in my life. It's not like I'm going to chose him anyway. He has many other admirers at school that I'm sure he'd like to be with more than me. The only reason why I'm so protective of him is because he's my friend. It's more of a brotherly thing. At least that's what I try to tell myself. I finish my pancakes and grab my phone to text Gaege.

Eddie: What're we doing today?

Gaege: It's a surprise

Eddie: Come on! Tell me!

Gaege: No

Eddie: I'm just going to keep annoying you

Gaege: You'll know soon enough. Now stop bothering me. I'm working

Eddie: Fine. I'll see you later

Gaege: Happy birthday

Eddie: I thought you had to work

Gaege: Shut up smartass

Eddie: Bye

Gaege: Bye

I put my phone down. I try to think of what he might be planning. I decide to just wait and see. I'll be surprised then.

Hope you guys liked it! Part 2 will hopefully be out tomorrow! Luv you all! More to come!!!!!