Missing her 💔

Sasha's pov: 

it's been nearly 3 weeks since the battle at toad tower and I've been feeling bad, especially of how the way I treated Anne... my used to be girlfriend.

Anne and I used to date when we were back on earth but back then, I also treated her bad too.

Right now, I'm sitting down on a rock because I was just pushing things for no reason. I pulled out a picture of me and Anne together with me kissing her forehead. I miss those times we were happy and I regret treating her like shit.

(the pic sasha is talking about)

(art credit to gokhan24 on twt)

I looked up in the sky and a little tear rolled down my cheek. "Anne, I know you probably hate me right now but I miss you and I honestly feel terrible for the way I treated you. You deserve so much better." I looked down and put the picture back in my pocket.

~Meanwhile in Wartwood~

Anne's pov: 

I was in laying on my bed in the basement of the planters home, thinking about my used to be girlfriend.. Sasha.

Ever since the battle at toad tower, I've been missing her a lot.

Sure she did treated me bad, which I didn't like, but sometimes she shows that she cares about me. Like on my birthday, I was parking my bike then Maggie comes up to me says somethings and tries to my snack that my mom made me. Sasha came over and stood up for me.

I really appreciated it and it was really sweet of her to do that. Later that day, we skipped school so we could go on date which was fun but then I had to go home, she told me we "had" to meet up with Marcy but I told her I really had to go but then she gave me that "end of discussion" stare. That stare made give in and to go meet up with Marcy with her.

I feel bad for not going to my own birthday party but sasha force me into going to y'know. But if I hadn't gone to meet up with Marcy with Sasha, I would have never met the planters or learned to stand up for myself and be confident.

As much as it hurt for Sasha to let me go, I think she had her reasons. I really wanted to go talk to her but I don't know where she is. I gotta find her, but how?

em's note: hi so this is my first amphibia fanfic, more chapters are coming soon but it's gonna be slow cuz i sometimes i forget to come here or I'm busy editing on my instagram which @/sxftiemarcy if you wanna follow it but anyways thx for reading this first chapter, I dedicate this chapter to one of my bestest friends, chillinweirdo  who is also a huge sashanne shipper 😌. alright that's all I have to say for now BYEEEEE!!