Plan To Find Each Other

A/n: I had to finish this now bc literally

Sasha's pov: 

I couldn't stand being without anne anymore. I really need and want to find her. I have to make things right but how? I go into the windmill house (the place they were in toad catcher 💀) to get grime up from his lazy ass.

"Grimesy. up. now!" I said. "Whyyyy, it's not like we have anything to do." he replied. I gave him a look while crossing my arms. "Do I have to remind you that I HAVE TO GO FIND MY EX AND MARCY AND GO HOME?!?!" I said while face palming. "Ohhh yeaaaa, but where do we them?" grimesy asked me.

"Well I know who I'm going to find first but I don't know where she is though." I responded while thinking. "Is it anne?" Grime asked while raising an eyebrow. I looked down and blushed a little "Yea...". "Such a shocker" grime said sarcastically. "GRIME FOCUS!" I yelled. "Alright alright." He put his hands up defensively.

"Anne stays with the planters right?" Grime asked. "Yea?" I responded raising an eyebrow. "Did she give you their address?" He asked. "OH MY GOD, SHE DID! DON'T KNOW WHY BUT SHE DID!!" I shouted happily. "MAYBE ANNE'S AT THE PLANTERS HOUSE!!" I said excitedly. "Well then what are we waiting for?" Grime asked me with a smile. "LETS GO GRIMESY, I REALLY OWE YOU!" I said. "Let me finish suspicion island." He replied. "Fine! Only cuz you're a genius." I said as handed over my phone to him. "Don't be goin in wasting my battery." I warned him. "We'll see." He replied. I just shrugged it off. I look up at the skies and at the moon. "Don't worry Anne, I'm coming for you." I smiled as I ran off with Grime.

Anne's pov: 

I'm so tired of sitting here, doing nothing. I need to find Sasha and Marcy. But where could they be? "Uh hello Anne??" Sprig said trying to get me out of my thoughts. "Huh? Wha?" I said snapping back into reality. "Uh are you okay? You haven't been acting like yourself lately, what's going on?" Sprig asked. "Oh it's nothing." I said with a fake smile that he actually bought.

"If you say so, I guess." Sprig said as he walked up stairs. He then shut the door when he left and I sighed. I layed on my bed thinking about how I was gonna find her. I mean toad tower did fall apart, she could be anywhere now.

Maybe I should tell the planters, they'll understand, hopefully. I got up nervously and walked up the stairs. I opened the door and called all the planters over to the living room. The walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. I walked in and stood in front of them. I took a breath, nervous of they would think.

"Guys, ever since the incident at toad tower, I haven't been feeling like myself and I've been trying to hide but it doesn't feel right. I've been feeling this way because.." I got nervous, my chest feels like exploding right now.

"Because why kiddo?" Hop pop asked. "Because... I-I miss Sasha..." I said with my eyes closed. I opened my eyes and saw all three of them shocked. "Is it like you haven't gotten over her?" Sprig asked. "Yes? No? I don't know! These feelings are just so confusing to me right now and I don't know what to do about them." I started to tear up and I sat down on the floor with my head burried in my knees.

The three frogs ran and sat next to me. "Anne, can I ask you something?" Sprig asked. "S-sure." I said. "Do you maybe still have feelings for.. Sasha?" Sprig asked.

I stopped for a moment. Of course I do! Ever since we met, I've liked her- no I've loved her. "Y-Yes." I blushed. "I know I should be mad at her but I'm not really I am a little but not that much." I cried.

The three frogs looked at each other. "So this is all new to you, huh kiddo?" Hop pop asked gently. I nodded a yes. "It's okay Anne." Polly reassured me. I gave a small smile to her frog family. "Thanks you guys." I smiled. They all hugged then I stood up.

"Is okay if we go find Sasha?" I asked shyly. Sprig was about to complain but then he sighed. "Whatever makes you happy is what we'll do." He smiled.

My smile grew bigger. "So then where are we supposed to go?" Polly asked. "I guess we're going back to Newtopia?" Hop pop asked. "No I don't think we have to but we should travel a few places, some familiar, some not, and maybe if we can't find her on that way then we go, sound good?" I asked.

"Yup!" They said. "Well then we leave when?" Anne asked hp. "I guess now?" He responded. "Okay then! Whose ready to travel?" I asked. "We are!" The planters said. "Well then, let's go!" I said as everyone ran to their rooms to pack.

Hang on sash, I'm coming.

A/N'S: FINALLY GO THIS CHAPTER DONE!! LES GOOO OKAY ITS 11PM GOOD NIGHT GAYS !! - em 👹