Bonus

This is just straight up porn lol
Dreamnap porn bc thats all im comfy with writing porn of ://
bc i thought id see how good my smut writing skills are.
I have nothing else for you. Feel free to skip this chapter or make fun of me :)

Dream came back home from a long day at work. Utterly tired, he slumped down on the wooly couch. "Sapnap!! Honey!! Pandas!! Baby!!"
"What!?" Sap yelled from the bedroom
"Carry me!! Im so tired."
"You're such a big baby." Sapnap giggled as he emerged from their room in just boxers and a T-shirt (His usual sleepwear). "You're too fat for me to carry so you're gonna have to stand on your own." Sapnap grabbed onto Dreams hands and hoisted him off the couch. Dream lazily fell into Sapnaps chest. Dream groaned. "What do you want from me Dreamboat?" Sapnap asked. Dream looked down at Sapnap and slapped his ass. Sapnap let out a yelp in surprise, "What the fuck!! There was no warning! You're such a meanie," Sapnap grabbed onto Dream's waist and dragged him into their bedroom.

"You stink," Sapnap laughed and pulled off Dream's shirt. "Not my fault, Technoblade is so mean! He makes me do all his dirty work- collecting ender pearls and doing heavy lifting." By the time Dream was done complaining Sapnap had removed Dreams pants as well. He rubbed his partners bare legs. "You know pandas, you look really good when your head is between my thighs." Dream said looking into Sap's eyes. "Just give me the okay and I'll suck you off so good the neighbors will know my name from your screams alone." Just that made Dream nod furiously. "Fuck baby, make me scream."

At that Sapnap pulled down dreams boxers. Dream was giggling excitedly. Sapnap huffed at his eager boyfriend. Sapnap began by dragging his hands along Dreams soft spots— his inner thighs, sides, and the small strip of hair leading down to his crotch. He licked his boyfriends thighs and looked up into Dream's eyes, obviously teasing him. His tongue slowly trailed closer and closer to the cock in front of him. Sapnap grabbed Dreams hand and started gently moving his hand so that they were both jerking Dream off. Sapnap then pecked each of Dreams knuckles as he beat himself off. Sapnap lead Dream's hands away from his dick and let him relax. Sap got to work sucking, licking, and jerking. Dream just kept letting out his beautiful noises of pleasure.
"Shit I'm close-" Dream was shut up by the abrupt stop. Sapnap had stopped all contact, leaving Dream uncomfortable. Dream groaned, "I didn't think you were going to do that. Just let me— I want to cum all over your pretty little face." the offer was enticing but Sapnap refused to do what Dream wanted.
Saps hands started their adventure again. This time veering upwards higher, to Dreams mouth. He kissed Sapnap's palms and started to swirl his tongue over his partners fingers. When he pulled away he whimpered out, "Please-" Dream practically begged for Sapnap to keep going. Sapnap just exhaled in amusement and returned one hand down to start playing with Dream's balls, the other hands fingers returned to Dreams mouth.

Because Sapnap was feeling gracious, he brought the others cock back into his mouth, sucking hard and fast. Dream gasped, letting Sapnaps fingers fall out of his mouth and into his long hair. Sapnap just kept going, barely even breathing. Sap eventually took his mouth off with a pop! "Baby why don't you beg for me to finish you off? Beg like the cockslut you are." Sapnap stared deeply into Dream's glazed over eyes "p- please?"
"Louder,"
"Please sapnap finish me off,"
"Louder,"
"God Sapnap just fucking keep going!"
"Better." Sapnap then continued his work.

Dream wasn't going to admit it, but he was really really close. Any second he would spill all over Sapnaps gorgeous face.  Mmms and light gasps were the only noises Dream allowed himself to make. Suddenly, it all just crashed. All the tension that had been building up within his stomach and twitching dick, erupted in a lustful display. Dreams voice cracked as he moaned out his lovers name. Sapnap practically choked since he was neck deep in cock when Dream came without warning.

When it was over, sapnap removed himself from his boyfriends cock and spit out the salty, viscous, fluid. They both just panted at each others side for a moment.

-
-
-
"You need a shower."
"I know hun."