6.5

AYO DID YALL MISS ME? Im back and severely depressed, but its okay bc that means i have no shame B)
This is a continuation of chapter 6 where we left off. Enjoy!

Dream moaned against Sapnap's ear as he swayed his hips from behind him. Dream pecked along the crook on Sapnap's neck, dragging his lips across areas he knew were sensitive. His hands snaked to Saps hips, in an attempt to rile his partner up. Sapnap looked over shoulder, "Babe, not right now. I have a headache." Dream pulled away, almost disappointed. "Alright. Guess I'll just go jerk off at the table." Dream sighed, but his lover shot him a glare, "Kidding! Kidding!" Dream laughed as he put his hands up in defense. Sapnap quickly finished pouring his coffee and downed it along with some advil.

"Hey are you sure youre okay?" Dream approached, rubbing Sapnap's back. "Yeah, uhm do you want to just cuddle for a while instead?" Sapnap offered, the previous night still weighing on his mind. "Of course Pandas." Dream gently took hold of the others hand and guided him to their bedroom. Dream "Mall" on their jukebox and laid in the bed, uncovering the blanket so that sapnap could get in comfortably.

The music played softly as the sun shown through the windows. Their legs were tangled together and chests fell flush against each other. Dream combed through Sapnap's hair and hummed. Sapnap could feel his headache fading with each stroke. The scene was warm and pleasant, almost too nice. Too loving for their situation. Sapnap loved Dream too much, too much to let him go. Dream loved Sapnap more than he had ever loved anyone else; why give that up? So for that day, they allowed themselves to forget about George, to forget about Karl and Quackity. A lazy day. More than lazy. An idle day. Just love, too much love.

~~~

Dream awoke before Sapnap, like he did so often. Their bodies were still intertwined, but Dream pulled his partner closer. It stirred Sapnap awake, at first the groaned but when he saw the sun reflecting off of Dream's gorgeous face, he smiled. Sapnap took ahold of Dreams hand and rubbed his finger tips against his own. Dream shifted so he could bring Sapnap's hand to his lips, he kissed each knuckle lightly. Sapnap took another moment to look at his lovers face, gently placing his hand on Dream's cheek. Something only he was allowed to see, Dream's face.

The only other people who had seen it was his close family and Technoblade (Dream had nearly drowned during one of their excursions and Techno was forced to take his mask off to help resuscitate him). Sapnap however, didn't see his face because of an emergency or because he knew him before he inherited the mask. Sapnap got to see his face because Dream was his. The first time he saw Dreams face was their two year anniversary. He had seen parts of it —his lips mostly— but never his whole face until then. He still remembers it like it was yesterday. Dream was so nervous. But as soon as it was off, Sapnap kissed him into the next dimension. Every bit of him, his cheeks, eyes, forehead, nose, every scar, every tan line, he was beautiful to say the least.

That was four years ago and now Sapnap is watching Dream, his Dream, breathe heavily under him. He can see every twitch, every time his eyes shut a little tighter, his nose scrunching when he holds his breath.

Sapnap pauses for a moment to reminisce about their first time, which makes Dream whine. Dream looks up at his lover, his cheeks are red-hot and oozes sex. Its truly wonderful, all up until he notices the tattoo on his collarbone. Dream wants to rip it off, but luckily for Sapnap, his hands are being held against the bed above him.

Even though Sapnap continues his movements, and Dream feels euphoric, he can't get himself to stop staring at that stupid hash mark. His own soulmark burns into his skin.

Sapnap left to shower, he invited Dream to come along. Dream, however, didn't trust himself to not take his shaving razor and try to cut Sapnap's soulmark off. He was even tempted to do the same to his own. So instead, Dream waited. He didn't even shave when he was in there by himself. No one would even see him anyway. Benefits of being born into a family of mask-wearers. Still, he felt poorly of himself. What kind of man doesn't shave because he's scared he will purposely hurt himself? Exactly.