10

The three of us were suprisingly effective with packing and carrying my stuff out to the van. Well, other than when the two young men originally got distracted by lingerie. Plus it didn't take too long to stop by the school and hook my car to their vehicle; I praised the lord that it wasn't broken into considering my purse was seated at the front. Before I knew it, we were already almost back to Haebangchon.

"So back to the earlier conversation about why you're here, do you want to know how we know certain things about you? Or should we just tell you what we know?" Han asked, this time in the driver's seat.

"Well since I'm apparently joining this gang whether I want to or not at this point, you can just tell me what you know," I answered.

"Sounds good," the squirrel-faced boy replied.

"On one condition, I want access to all of your intel so I can read it for myself."

"Fine with me," Chan stated. "I'll have to run it by Seungmin though. He's pretty damn protective of all the documentation."

"OCD?" I asked.

The Bang boy bit his lip, looking towards Jisung. "Well someone-"

"Hyung! Don't you dare!" the squirrel-faced boy yelped. "If you do, I'll spill too!"

The two began glaring daggers at each other through the rear-view mirror, waiting to see who would break first. The tension was so thick I swear you could cut it with a knife.

"Jisung downloaded porn on the main computer which also downloaded a virus!" Chan finally blurted out. "We nearly lost everything because of him!"

"I'm not surprised," I muttered. "Although in my head that sc-"

"Chan's a huge sub!" Han shouted. "Last time he brought a girl over he was drunk as fuck! She wanted to be dominated but he couldn't bring himself to do it and he ended up crying during sex because she asked him to choke her and call her a slut!"

My jaw dropped. I looked over to the gang leader whose hands were gripping the seat's armrests so tight I thought he was gonna break them.

"I, I... I t-told you th-that in p-p-private!" Chan stuttered, his face turning almost purple from embarrassment.

I couldn't control myself, I began wheezing so hard I sounded like a windshield wiper. "The pervert's a sub?" I squealed, slapping my thigh repeatedly.

"There's nothing wrong with being submissive!" Chan squeaked.

"No, of course not! But crying during sex because a girl asked you to choke her?" I was laughing so hard I felt a six pack growing. "Oh my god! I can't believe I almost thought you were a dom!"

"I was drunk!" the red-head finally raised his voice. "Han Jisung, I'm going to fucking kill you when we get home!"

"Well as long as you two only try to kill each other when we get back to the building, it's fine by me!" I giggled, trying to control my laughter.

"What are you gonna do?" the squirrel-faced boy asked teasingly. "Choke me like you did that girl? Oh wait!"

"Damn!" I yelled, back to winshield-wiper laughter mode all the while giving Jisung a high-five. So far out of all of the boys I'd met, he was definitely my favourite. If he was always this funny, he could leave most comedians jobless. I was certain of it.

"Can we go back to the earlier conversation?" the Bang boy whimpered in a desperate attempt to change the subject.

"I mean I guess," I muttered. "Although I was kinda having fun teasing you."