Foreward

I joined the general kpop fandom at the age of thirteen. Eight years later, I'm so ridiculously thankful that that one damn song in middle school introduced me to a genre of music that has forever changed my life. Every time I discover a new group for myself, I always hear what I need to know at this point in my life. Stray Kids is one of those groups whom have blessed my life with their beautiful lyrics and music, wonderful personalities and sense of humor, and everything else in between.

They are a reminder that its okay if you're still searching for yourself, and that it's okay to be different, or not. It's okay to be you. And with that mind, I wanna dedicate this book to our fandom and to all of the beautiful STAYs apart of it. I see myself in you.

~

All happenings in this story are fictional except for the occasional references to historical events and pop culture in attempts to create a seemingly real-world plot and setting. And of course, Strays Kids are licensed and under the management of JYP and JYPE.

This book is an attempt at a sub-genre that I haven't properly attempted before so bear with me, and a big sorry in advance for any grammar mistakes.

This book will be dealing with sensitive subjects of various forms, including death, abuse, human trafficking, drug usage and mention of sexual assault. Remember, to prioritize your mental health before diving into sections that may put you into a bad headspace. Much love.