chapter 1: the night that changed everything.

Minato namikaze and kushina uzumaki weren't your average married couple. Their love was actually a forbidden one in the eyes of the reaper himself.

Kushina uzumaki was a witch and minato namikaze was a meister sent to kill her.Unfortunately that didn't go as planned when Lord death found out about kushina being a witch and a jinchuriki of the ninetails.

He kept a close watch over them to ensure that minato wasn't under a love spell. And to his horror he realized their love for each other was genuine and they were having a child.

This child born of both witch and meister is Naruto uzumaki namikaze.
The new jinchuriki Host of the nine tailed fox which was sealed into him by lord death himself.

Or at least his power was used to seal it inside naruto by minato and kushina.naruto was orphaned the night he was born when the nine tailed fox attacked under a genjutsu by madara uchiha.

Since that night Lord death had sworn to watch over Naruto from death city until he showed signs of either a meister or a witch.

This worried lord death as he wasn't sure what effects that his seal would have on Naruto and the nine tails.

Things only got far worse as he watched through his mirror from death city as Naruto was continuously hunted down and abused like a wild animal. Sadly he couldn't leave death city as his soul was bound to it.

As he watched through his mirror he noticed that naruto's Rush of adrenaline activated his soul perception powers.

Which lord death could only assume came from minato's side of the family.
The namikaze were very well versed in the art of soul perception and could sense souls from anywhere in the world and were masters in the art of assassination combat.

Having seen enough he decided to take matters into his own hands and said.

"Professor stein. Do you see that boy.
I want you to go and retrieve him for me. I'd assume you remember minato namikaze correct???.

He was top of his class behind you at the weapon meister academy. His wife unfortunately was a witch.

The boy your looking at is Naruto uzumaki namikaze. The son of meister minato namikaze and witch kushina uzumaki.We must bring him here before any more harm comes to him.

Once you have retrieved him inform the third hokage that I shall be contacting him about why he's neglected to inform the child of his lineage and his parents.

We have much to discuss regarding the neglectfulness of the child. And take death scythe with you should you be met with hostile intent.

Your to kill any kishin you might come across during your visit there.
I trust you to handle this task without any trouble of wanting to disect them."

And professor stein said.

"As you wish Lord death. You can count on us. Let's go spirit. We better not waste any more time then we already have. I'm beginning to think there's more to this than just who the kids parents were.

If those people already know about his mother being a witch they won't be very compliant to hand him over willingly.Those who seek power and those who posess it can be easily influenced by one another.

Am I right with my assumption that this has to do with the order of witches going around lately Lord death???.

If so then that's enough of a reason to make him a top priority to protect him from the witches order.
Especially the grand witch herself."

And Lord death said.

"That's correct professor stein. Sneak the boy out of the hidden leaf village if you must but only if they do not wish to see reason and take what I've got to say seriously.